Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Rest in Peace AssemblerGames, Welcome back ObscureGamers? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today a huge blow was landed on the community, Kevin the owner of AssemblerGames announced the sites closure within 30 days.

With not much time to plan ahead, I've temporarily closed our other site Prototopia and transferred the PT license to OG. This has given me the chance to relaunch OG which thankfully I got the domain back for after the old owner closed it.

I'm currently trying to archive as much of AssemblerGames as possible and will post the archive here once it's finished. It'll be around 20GB.

I'm not wishing to tread on anybody toes, nor start drama and this relaunch is simply to give the community someplace safe to reside incase the worst outcome of AG really closing happens.

This new OG is being rebuilt from scratch, with community input, so for now it'll be very basic features wise. If you wish to chat with us you can join the OG/PT Discord with the following link: https://discord.gg/dNYnFwp this will give temporary access to the AG-Future room.

For now I'm not going to focus on builds or anything but saving the community. If you have any suggestions please let me know thank you!

Regards,
Damien/Demon

EDIT: Regarding themes, For now I've updated the old OG theme license that was the paid version of what AG uses. I've changed the colors to reflect AG giving any users a familiar feel. No intention to rip AG off but I feel for now it'll be more friendly to users and warming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Return to: Site News
No matter the drama of its last moments, AG was an institution.

It's been an important place for most of us. It surely shaped my online persona and my personal life in ways few websites do.

Rest in peace.

• Love
Reactions: rey_1178 and 1
No matter the drama of its last moments, AG was an institution.

It's been an important place for most of us. It surely shaped my online persona and my personal life in ways few websites do.

I cannot agree more here, nothing can ever replace it. I'd love to try and we're clearly doing our best but even then we'll never be the same.

AG was one of a kind.

It's shaped me too in alot of ways, grew my obessions with gaming into preservation and more. Even with my dislike of Kev and his actions against myself/former staff and our community I still cannot thank him enough for showing me there's more to video games than just playing them.

Reactions: rey_1178
Status
Not open for further replies.

Make a donation