• Hey, Guest!

XenForo 2.2 is coming soon, it's bringing many new features such as a PWA app for OG etc. It also comes with the drawback of more costs to update themes/some addons. It'll also remove access to some older browsers which'll suck but these shouldn't be used as their security sucks.

With the costs already looming we decided to improve OG's look with a new fancy theme that gives OG a more gamer feel. This has cost us only slightly more than it would have cost to renew the current theme and runs alot nicer.

You can beta test it here: Linky. (Please note only dark is live, light will come once issues are ironed out.)

If the current theme breaks on update we will end of life it, but we'll make something looking similar based on the default free theme so don't fret!

Retro Core Channel thread

Yakumo

VIP
VIP
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Probably the biggest Retro Core gaming pick-ups ever with 18 games, loads of mini consoles and a strange computer terminal thing.
Games for the PS4, Xbox One, Game Cube, PlayStation 2, PlayStation and Xbox 360 included. Quite a variety.

Yakumo

VIP
VIP
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Best bang for buck? Comes with HDMI Out that actually works without needing to change the firmware!

Yakumo

VIP
VIP
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
nothing beats a classic puzzle game that's not another version of Tetris.

Yakumo

VIP
VIP
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
It's got Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and has an online store.

Jackhammer

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Jackhammer
AG Join Date
July 14th 2008
@ Yakumo, I normally browse this forum logged out, but I make a point of looking for your thread. Keep doing what you're doing, it's appreciated.

Yakumo

VIP
VIP
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Dos original or the ports? Which do you like?

Johnny

Gran Turismo Freak
VIP
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Johnny
AG Join Date
Mar 14, 2004
Haven't been around as much as i wanted, but i still appreciate the content you create Yakumo.

Last edited:

Yakumo

VIP
VIP
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Haven't been around as much as i wanted, but i still appreciate the content you create Yakumo.
Hi Johnny, Nice to here from you. Hope all is well with you.

Today I went out and about filming. This video was recorded on Monday, 7th September 2020. The day after Tropical Cyclone 2010 (Haishen) hit Kyushu and Yamaguchi.

Johnny

Gran Turismo Freak
VIP
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Johnny
AG Join Date
Mar 14, 2004
Hi Johnny, Nice to here from you. Hope all is well with you.

Today I went out and about filming. This video was recorded on Monday, 7th September 2020. The day after Tropical Cyclone 2010 (Haishen) hit Kyushu and Yamaguchi.

Thankfully, everything is well. I'm even having some time to actually get back playing videogames.

Yeah, very cool video. I heard about the typhoon on the news and i's great to see it didn't caused much trouble for you. I'm actually surprised on how clean everything is.

Yakumo

VIP
VIP
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
New life in Japan. Let's go around the castle, night city, horrendous rain and more.