Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Rise of the Triad - Christmas Chronicles - 12/29

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019

Blue Stinger is a Christmas game lol. It’s set at Christmas, has Christmas decor and music...and I got it as a Christmas gift one year!

Holiday survival horror! New genre :)

Reactions: kabojnk

la-li-lu-le-lo

Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
By that logic, Shenmue is also a Christmas game. You can even talk to Santa Claus in the game; he tells you to go a Chinese restaurant or a bar.

About Blue Stinger: I could never get into it. By the time I played it, I'd already played Shenmue and other really good DC games, and Blue Stinger seemed pretty weak in comparison to those games. I think the main problems I had were the controls, which seemed very clunky, and the graphics - which were nowhere near as good as some of the better games for the system. Still, I've been thinking I should give it another try - I might appreciate it more now than I did previously.

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019
By that logic, Shenmue is also a Christmas game. You can even talk to Santa Claus in the game; he tells you to go a Chinese restaurant or a bar.

About Blue Stinger: I could never get into it. By the time I played it, I'd already played Shenmue and other really good DC games, and Blue Stinger seemed pretty weak in comparison to those games. I think the main problems I had were the controls, which seemed very clunky, and the graphics - which were nowhere near as good as some of the better games for the system. Still, I've been thinking I should give it another try - I might appreciate it more now than I did previously.
Yeah def give it another shot and just go in expecting it not to be the most polished game ever :)

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019

Spend Christmas with Sam and Max...and Santa!

Reactions: Hazard

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019

win something fun this xmas. even shipping is on me. Happy holidays!

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019

it's not christmas without Die Hard Trilogy

Reactions: Hazard

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019