Request Searching for Little Tail Story APK

Meguumin

Original poster
Nov 18, 2020
AGName
meguumin
AG Join Date
11/17/2020
Hello! I joined this forum in hopes of recovering the APK for Little Tail Story, a short-lived mobile game that was part of the Little Tail Bronx series (Tail Concerto, Solatorobo, Fuga: Melodies of Steel).

The game is surprisingly well documented regarding the basic gist of its themes and gameplay. However everything else seems to have become lost to the sands of time since the game closed its services only mere months after release, opening in March 2014 and then closing in October the same year. I have sent a message to someone who claims to own the APK but they have yet to respond to me or show any sort of online activity over the course of three months.

My goal is to hopefully archive assets and potentially find a way to get the game running again somehow, although the former plan is of higher priority. Archives will be posted wherever is most fit for a content showcase. I'll provide whatever links I can too as time goes on since I have zero intention of hoarding content others could easily rip.

If anybody has possession of the APK or knows of a safe method of retrieving it please let me know!

Bojangle

Mar 9, 2020
I don't have a means to test it, but if you Google 'com.bandainamcogames.lts apk' the first link is a Google Drive upload.

Yrruf

Jul 10, 2020
The main problem can be that in a lot of mobile games assets are downloaded from the server so there may be almost nothing inside the apk and i doubt that the servers are still running. But goold luck with the project!

Meguumin

Original poster
Nov 18, 2020
AGName
meguumin
AG Join Date
11/17/2020
The main problem can be that in a lot of mobile games assets are downloaded from the server so there may be almost nothing inside the apk and i doubt that the servers are still running. But goold luck with the project!
That's a very good point. The APK from above is pretty small so it may only be the vanilla file. Going to try contacting a group of fans who may have larger files in their storage. And thanks a bunch!

Make a donation