Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Dreamcast Sega Dreamcast Info release thread

Sega Dreamcast Info

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
20 years ago Headhunter was released on Playstation 2 in Europe. To celebrate this anniversary, I propose you the release of a ps2 prototype with debug menu (Nov 18, 2001).

No need to modify or hack the game to take advantage of the debug menu, it is now automatically active.

We need to find the American Dreamcast version (according to rumors, it would exist)!

Sega Dreamcast Info

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
It's the right day to release a prototype of Crazy Taxi Dreamcast

This prototype could be 6 days older than the final European version since the IP.BIN and the executable are different To download here, at the bottom

Sega Dreamcast Info

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
Release of the source code of the Dreamcast development library "Kamui".

I've had these source codes for 5 years. It's finally time to share them with you. I'm still hesitant to do it.

To download, here, at the end of the page

Sega Dreamcast Info

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
This archive contains documentation for the Katana Dreamcast SDK (SET 2/SET 4). Folders also contain technical demo builds (to be used with the Kamui Wrapper from Scud Race).

I still have an unseen SDK for next week or next month :)

After that, I'll have all the development stuff released (SDK, Documentation, Source Code etc.)

I had also released the source code of the Shinobi development library and an archive of tech demo source code (to be confirmed). Everything is in the same place.

Download link here, at the bottom :

Make a donation