Another fundraiser..

This fundraiser is multiple lots we have been offered for our museum, most of these are extremely early systems, and many contain unreleased games and history that would other wise be lost.

The goal for this is split into groups, we have awhile to sort this one and lots would be paid as funded. The total includes paypal fee's added and shipping costs included excluding taxes, we put 10% as we're often charged different rates depending on donators locations.
Goal
£3,570.00
Received
£666.36
Latest donor
P ProtonX
18%
Custom LBP Developer PS3 containing multiple unreleased games, and multiple alpha builds.
£1,300.00
An early prototype PlayStation 3 dev Kit, in an early shell design which includes a disc filled with build(s? exact contents unknown)
£1,230.00
Misc Nintendo systems.
£500.00
The above prices doesn't include paypal fees, please see goal amount for total with 10% added for fee's we're charged.
£0.00
Expenses
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Dreamcast Sega Naomi development software on yahoo auctions

dark

Original poster
Registered
Jun 19, 2019
AGName
dark
AG Join Date
September 2, 2011
My first time seeing this. Looks like the auction is over. Wonder if anyone around here got it. In any event, here's pics of the disc for posterity.

And here's the contents of the disc per the auction:

CD-ROM 内容:
doc(フォルダー)
driver(フォルダー)
include(フォルダー)
include.kn(フォルダー)
lib(フォルダー)
lib.kn(フォルダー)
sample.kn(フォルダー)
Submit(フォルダー)
utl(フォルダー)
_DEISREG.ISR
_ISREG32.DLL
DeIsL1.isu
DeIsL2.isu
directory.txt
kn2ver.txt
kunoichi2.txt
release.txt
set_dc2.bat
set_nm2.bat
SetupKn2.doc
upgrade.txt
version2.txt

Attachments

• naomi disc.jpg
    naomi disc.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 0

T_chan

Registered
Jun 6, 2019
AGName
T_chan
AG Join Date
Apr 13, 2008
Unfortunately, not me. Saw it, but waaaay too expensive.

I was just wondering what some rare references to "Kunoichi" meant, now I know...
Makes sense somewhere... the male ninja (shinobi) for the Dreamcast, the female ninja (kunoichi) for the Naomi...

Also interesting to see that it's version 2.02, I would suppose it's a later version than the japanese (shinobi) SDK 2.00J that appears sometimes

Last edited:
Reactions: PrOfUnD Darkness

Serie

May 21, 2020
i bidded 500k yens but someone was more crazy than me and keept bidding insame amounts of money :(

Yakumo

Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Yakumo
AG Join Date
From the beginning (whenever that was)
I
i bidded 500k yens but someone was more crazy than me and keept bidding insame amounts of money :(
If you bided 500,000 yen then you should have won. The winning bid was 411,000 yen. See my screen shot.
Screenshot_2021-12-10-00-35-20-333_com.android.chrome.jpg

Serie

May 21, 2020
Oh yes, it was 410k, not 500k

Captura-de-pantalla-2021-12-15-a-las-21-04-26.png

GiroNeko

Registered
Jul 3, 2021
I

If you bided 500,000 yen then you should have won. The winning bid was 411,000 yen. See my screen shot.
View attachment 12941
If I'm not mistaken, yahoo auctions can deny your bid if the seller wants to or if they find your bid supicious.
Welp, I hope this goes to someone who can make good use of it.

Yakumo

Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Yakumo
AG Join Date
From the beginning (whenever that was)
If I'm not mistaken, yahoo auctions can deny your bid if the seller wants to or if they find your bid supicious.
Welp, I hope this goes to someone who can make good use of it.
Yahoo Auctions can't but the seller can. I've never cancelled anyone's bid myself but the option is there for all sellers.

Ioncannon

Registered
Jun 25, 2019
AGName
Ioncannon
AG Join Date
Oct 19, 2010
Damn so that is what the Naomi SDK cd looks like. Hopefully the owner dumps it but I assume they will want to protect their "investment".

T_chan

Registered
Jun 6, 2019
AGName
T_chan
AG Join Date
Apr 13, 2008
archive.org is your friend ;)
(Not for the "Kunoichi... " version, but for the "Naomi... " version)

Problem with this seller is that apparently
  • he's selling copies he's making... and
  • he's not even making 1-to-1 copies, he's just copying over the files...

So not many people want to pay that amount of money for badly made copies...

HI_RICKY

Donator
Donator
Registered
Mar 21, 2019
AGName
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
how many sdk ver we know now ?

Last edited:

T_chan

Registered
Jun 6, 2019
AGName
T_chan
AG Join Date
Apr 13, 2008
3 ?

Reactions: HI_RICKY

Another fundraiser..

This fundraiser is multiple lots we have been offered for our museum, most of these are extremely early systems, and many contain unreleased games and history that would other wise be lost.

The goal for this is split into groups, we have awhile to sort this one and lots would be paid as funded. The total includes paypal fee's added and shipping costs included excluding taxes, we put 10% as we're often charged different rates depending on donators locations.
Goal
£3,570.00
Received
£666.36
Latest donor
P ProtonX
18%
Custom LBP Developer PS3 containing multiple unreleased games, and multiple alpha builds.
£1,300.00
An early prototype PlayStation 3 dev Kit, in an early shell design which includes a disc filled with build(s? exact contents unknown)
£1,230.00
Misc Nintendo systems.
£500.00
The above prices doesn't include paypal fees, please see goal amount for total with 10% added for fee's we're charged.
£0.00
Expenses