PopetherevXXVIII

Original poster
Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
I owned kensei for a bit I don't recall much about it. But these fun tidbits make me want to dig deeper. I think a copy of Bugi is on the cards.

Lightening Legend is graphically impressive. It's just a really hard game to play. If it had Tekken 3's smoothness I'd enjoy it more.

esprade

Registered
Sep 7, 2019
AG Join Date
April 25th 2011
Was Bushido Blade this Samurai warrior game all about honour and crap. You start with your backs turned, and you could turn around straight away and chop the opponent, but you'd lose because it wasn't honourable and you attacked when they weren't looking lol? Or is that a different game?

la-li-lu-le-lo

Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
Was Bushido Blade this Samurai warrior game all about honour and crap. You start with your backs turned, and you could turn around straight away and chop the opponent, but you'd lose because it wasn't honourable and you attacked when they weren't looking lol? Or is that a different game?

It is a samurai sword fighting game, but your backs aren’t turned. Also, you can attack before the match actually begins, but there’s no penalty for it. If you defeat the opponent like that, you still win.

Make a donation