Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Silent Hill

The Saunders child

Original poster
Jul 27, 2022
Since RE discussions bore me and I want to retire from always ranting about that franchise, how about we bring up this similar horror series?

Well, the town of Silent Hill always had different stories behind it. But in RE, Capcom always goes back to Raccoon City. Even when this tactic regularly fails, they never learn. They still go back to 1998 and Raccoon City, to bleed it dry anyway.

I hope Konami is at Tokyo Game Show next month, as there has been some hearsay going about online about a revival of this series, which has been dormant since 2012, believe it or not. Nothing has been confirmed, so one need not act as if this is all set in stone yet.

Reactions: GiroNeko

GiroNeko

Registered
Jul 3, 2021
I find very unlikely that konami will bring any of their ip back.
Some of the games that they release nowadays is their pro evolution soccer series and is a far cry from what it used to be.
And yet they make more money building pachinko machines and developing mobile gacha games compared to the profits when they used to release home console games.
Nonetheless, I would really like to see something new from them, as they have some of the best games ip created (mg, castlevania, silent hill).

Reactions: The Saunders child

GiroNeko

Registered
Jul 3, 2021
I find very unlikely that konami will bring any of their ip back.
Some of the games that they release nowadays is their pro evolution soccer series and is a far cry from what it used to be.
And yet they make more money building pachinko machines and developing mobile gacha games compared to the profits when they used to release home console games.
Nonetheless, I would really like to see something new from them, as they have some of the best games ip created (mg, castlevania, silent hill).
I come from the future bringing some news.
Thank god I was wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: XBOX

The Saunders child

Original poster
Jul 27, 2022
Yep. Somebody has jailbroken the PS5. ;)

In other news, Konami revealed four new games last week, inc. a remake of 2 in collaboration with Bloober Team.

Regards, from thesaunderschild.

Reactions: XBOX

Make a donation