SNASM2 Saturn software?

haliway

Registered
Apr 5, 2020
AGName
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
sorry ,dump it that mean no more rare, no more chance exchange/trade I want stuff.....
in real, I can sell one to you US$600, so I can buy what I want, you can do what you want

ok, one more option : I need Saturn SYSTEM DISC "KD00,KD01,KD02" , once mail me the reall disc (not dump or copy), I make the dump for you ;)

here is example why I am not going dump, it sad by ppl reply " yeah, probably the same version leaked online" Lol

No one can reproduce your bundle not like a proto... But fine. I will check what i can do (already bought a lot this month). Sad to see that people are not ready to dump things because of rarity or money. Plus if you see your CodeScape with a complete Cross Product devkit, i dont see how people can not the rarity of the bundle.
Once i have my IS-NITRO-DEBUGGER kit i will dump the CD if this one does not exist on internet.

Tip : You can dump something, sell it and months after (you wait for the buyer to enjoy his product), release it here (which will remain kind of confidential as OBG is far from being the biggest gaming forum).

Question : Is your codescape brand new sealed ? I´m ready to buy it and provide a dump months after once i do sell it myself (I don´t have a Saturn devkit so i will do much with it apart from playing).

Otherwise do you have CodeScape for Dreamcast as well ?

Last edited:

haliway

Registered
Apr 5, 2020
AGName
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
@pool7

Do you have a trick to get this file https://web.archive.org/web/2001020...rod.co.uk/dl/DASH/Docs/Eng/cs3_userguides.pdf

?

I can not find it in the dl/* nor in dl/DASH/*

Most of the documentation does not seem to be reachable but i will try more (the documentation is included in the exe file but it is nice to be able to download things separately as well).
It is also impossible to download the right firmwares and GNU debugger (the ones in dl are too recent).

Last edited:

HI_RICKY

Donator
Donator
Registered
Mar 21, 2019
AGName
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
sorry , it like new, not band new , the CodeScape from 20years old, no way band news , even in ADO , all is open box ;)

if you want please go "

Want to Buy Requests (WTB)

I will reply there :)

Last edited:

haliway

Registered
Apr 5, 2020
AGName
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
sorry , it like new, not band new , the CodeScape from 20years old, no way band news , even in ADO , all is open box ;)

if you want please go "

Want to Buy Requests (WTB)

I will reply there :)

Ok i will do that end mid May if you dont mind as i can not spend more money until 15/05 (spent already 2500$ in tech the last 3 weeks).

Do you have it on Dreamcast as well ?

pool7

Donator
Donator
Registered
Sep 1, 2018
AGName
pool7
AG Join Date
2008/03/04
@pool7

Do you have a trick to get this file https://web.archive.org/web/2001020...rod.co.uk/dl/DASH/Docs/Eng/cs3_userguides.pdf

?

I can not find it in the dl/* nor in dl/DASH/*

Most of the documentation does not seem to be reachable but i will try more (the documentation is included in the exe file but it is nice to be able to download things separately as well).
It is also impossible to download the right firmwares and GNU debugger (the ones in dl are too recent).

Unfortunately only some files were saved by the wayback machine.
Regarding the PDF though, the following installers include a PDF inside (it should be the same or similar to the one you mentioned):
CodeScape_3_0_0_222_for_DASH.exe
CS244.exe
CSDemo_237.exe
CSDemo_272.exe
CSpro_244.exe

and I *think* I saw some firmware files in the non-demo installers as well, but haven't had time to look at the versions.
If you don't want to manually install these, you can use UniExtract to extract the EXE; this will result in another installer consisting of several files. You can use UniExtract again, but this time on the SETUP.1 file (biggest file of the lot).

haliway

Registered
Apr 5, 2020
AGName
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
Unfortunately only some files were saved by the wayback machine.
Regarding the PDF though, the following installers include a PDF inside (it should be the same or similar to the one you mentioned):
CodeScape_3_0_0_222_for_DASH.exe
CS244.exe
CSDemo_237.exe
CSDemo_272.exe
CSpro_244.exe

and I *think* I saw some firmware files in the non-demo installers as well, but haven't had time to look at the versions.
If you don't want to manually install these, you can use UniExtract to extract the EXE; this will result in another installer consisting of several files. You can use UniExtract again, but this time on the SETUP.1 file (biggest file of the lot).

I will have to set either a Wine environment or a VirtualBox one as I´m under Mac Os X for a while :( . Is it UniExtract at https://github.com/Bioruebe/UniExtract2 ?

Last edited:

pool7

Donator
Donator
Registered
Sep 1, 2018
AGName
pool7
AG Join Date
2008/03/04
Here you go (not sure you'll have much use for anything other than the PDF while on MacOS):

I used the original UniExtract (IIRC last version was released a long time ago, and was 1.6.1); however the one you mention should probably work as well.

haliway

Registered
Apr 5, 2020
AGName
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
Here you go (not sure you'll have much use for anything other than the PDF while on MacOS):

I used the original UniExtract (IIRC last version was released a long time ago, and was 1.6.1); however the one you mention should probably work as well.

It is just temporary as i dont have access to the rest of my stuff because of lockdown.
Thank you very much buddy.

I have created an archive file with all the available files from their download section (their co.uk and .com do not have exactly all the same files so this is a compilation of both). I will put this on MEGA too or on my OneDrive.

.co.uk has CSpro_291.exe if you can do this one too. If you can do the GnuR10 one (this version is for DASH4)

Last edited:

Make a donation