• Hey, Guest!

XenForo 2.2 is coming soon, it's bringing many new features such as a PWA app for OG etc. It also comes with the drawback of more costs to update themes/some addons. It'll also remove access to some older browsers which'll suck but these shouldn't be used as their security sucks.

With the costs already looming we decided to improve OG's look with a new fancy theme that gives OG a more gamer feel. This has cost us only slightly more than it would have cost to renew the current theme and runs alot nicer.

You can beta test it here: Linky. (Please note only dark is live, light will come once issues are ironed out.)

If the current theme breaks on update we will end of life it, but we'll make something looking similar based on the default free theme so don't fret!

SNES CD-ROM

HI_RICKY

2020 Donator
2020 Donator
2019 Donator
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
yes we know it have 2 different story between Nintendo and SONY
Sony one it already a lot picture on google, so let talk Nintendo one
as long ago we only have free picture...
model call MSF-1
as picture see, it Pulstec industrial co. ltd , this company build a lot referent tool for CD, DVD, LD....etc and DRIVE CONTROL BOX,,,

cdrom2if.jpgcdrom22bf.jpgcdrom33rk.jpg

and I find unknown event , it show off there

Untitled-1.jpg
dscn39093it.jpg

in past , I think it fit for SFBOX II , because the cart slot on the back . but see the event picture I am wrong ? or they wrong plug ?

any one know more let's share info here :)

Last edited:

deadhead69

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Controller and manuals are on ebay for a ridiculous amount. Id buy those in a second if i had more money xd

psx-collector

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Twilight
AG Join Date
Dec 7, 2007
The DTL-H500C controller is for DTL-H500 and DTL-H505 PS-X Target Boxes. It can also be used with DTL-H2000 boards. But nothing SNES-CD related.

hippo

2020 Donator
2020 Donator
2019 Donator
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
tichua
AG Join Date
Feb 5, 2008
The DTL-H500C controller is for DTL-H500 and DTL-H505 PS-X Target Boxes. It can also be used with DTL-H2000 boards. But nothing SNES-CD related.
I think he referring to the controller on the OP photos