Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

DS [SOLVED] CodeWarrior for Nintendo DS V1.2 license issue...

New Nova

Original poster
Registered
Apr 7, 2022
Hello there.

Yeah, you read that right, a license issue again but this time, it's not exactly the same problem.

I recently bought and received my new IS-NITRO-EMULATOR (the DS Light model) fully working. I tried to install the Nitro SDK and CodeWarrior for Nintendo DS V1.2

The installation went fine, but my problem is about the license. Contrary to the Wii "Freescale CodeWarrior" (interesting, because my codeWarrior for DS is Metrowerks), it DOES detect that I changed the date, and thus, won't compile.
Anyone can help me ?
Does the TWL version (meaning the DSi version) of the SDK and CodeWarrior can work with IS-NITRO-EMULATOR ?
Also, with the IS-NITRO-DEBUGGER, I can't build files because it cannot open a specific .CSV file, anyone too ?

Thanks in advance !

EDIT : Well, I managed to find another way by using the Freescale CodeWarrior for DSi (TWL), which supports Nintendo DS (Nitro) SDK (as well as the IS-NITRO-EMULATOR for running)
The problem is still there, it's just a workaround, so if anyone trying the Metrowerks CodeWarrior for DS, well, try the Freescale DSi one.

Last edited:

Denryu

Registered
Jun 6, 2019
AGName
Denryu
AG Join Date
Feb 17, 2007
I could be wrong, but if I recall correctly, it also checks the local file system for files with a timestamp past the license period. Might have to set up a virtual machine with date & time in the past and never synchronize it.

New Nova

Original poster
Registered
Apr 7, 2022
I could be wrong, but if I recall correctly, it also checks the local file system for files with a timestamp past the license period. Might have to set up a virtual machine with date & time in the past and never synchronize it.
The thing is, with CodeWarrior for Wii, it didn't detect the time change. Only the DS one...
That's why I wonder how I can setup my DS dev kit.

Make a donation