dark

Original poster
Registered
Jun 19, 2019
AGName
dark
AG Join Date
September 2, 2011
Here's the listing. I wonder what the designation "evil 1.1" has to do with anything. Neat collection of test pressings or review copies or whatever they are. While The Europeans had white labels, it looks like these US test discs are simply label-less

Trimesh

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
Trimesh
AG Join Date
Jul 4, 2008
The only slightly interesting thing is the System Disc 2 - the console is a standard retail and the discs appear to be check copies - these are the approval copies the disc replicator sends back to the client after they have made the stampers and before mass production starts. They will normally be 100% identical to the retail discs.

The price is pure ebay crack-smoking insanity.

FamilyGuy

2049 Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
-=FamilyGuy=-
AG Join Date
March 3, 2007
The price is pure ebay crack-smoking insanity.
I'm fairly certain this is how it goes 99% of the time.

- Hey! Look what I found!
- Whoa dude! I never seen this before! It means it super rare. Most be worth like, ten thousand dollars!
- Shit dude! I better sell it on the electronic Bay then!

dark

Original poster
Registered
Jun 19, 2019
AGName
dark
AG Join Date
September 2, 2011
If the discs are samples from the cd presser, why would the person even need the system disc?

Trimesh

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
Trimesh
AG Join Date
Jul 4, 2008
If the discs are samples from the cd presser, why would the person even need the system disc?

They wouldn't - it's just a bunch of basically unrelated items bundled together.

Ioncannon

Registered
Jun 25, 2019
AGName
Ioncannon
AG Join Date
Oct 19, 2010
Ebay sellers are fucking insane. Reminds me of the DC devkits that people try to sell for 4k+ (one up right now).

Teddy Rogers

Jun 22, 2019
AGName
Teddy Rogers
AG Join Date
Aug 31, 2014
I notice this has been relisted a few times. Down to $4k, now back up to $7.5k???

I'll take it off him for $75 and save him the trouble of having to relist the item...

Ted.

Make a donation