Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Special - Jak and Daxter - 20th Anniversary Stream

Hi, OG members!

In celebration of Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy turning 20 years this December, I'm going to hold a very special Jak and Daxter stream!
No spoilers, but there will be a surprise... So, this is not just your average playthrough! Oh, and my English sucks ass. Sorry in advance.

We aim to go live on Saturday 11th at 8pm (GMT+1) or 11am (PST).
Feel free to spread the word, set your alarms, and hit the Youtube reminder!
SEE YOU SATURDAY!

Last edited:
Reactions: Luminar

Diablodin

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£70.00
Had to postpone the stream to 8pm (GMT+1) and 11am (PST).

Diablodin

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£70.00
Thank you, everyone who popped by the stream yesterday! That was WILD! I'm so sorry for the delay and that the controller was so laggy... Poor preparation on my part, but I was dying to show you guys! Sadly, at 2am European time the game crashed for a second time, and I decided to stop the stream. Luminar Light is working on looking over the build, patching it properly, and digging out differences. I want him to take all the time he needs, and when he's done I'll release it for free. I'll let you guys know here, on ObscureGamers.com, the Jak and Daxter subreddit etc. Again, thank you to all of you who joined me yesterday!

Reactions: Elapagaluces94

trotz

Aug 12, 2022
Thank you, everyone who popped by the stream yesterday! That was WILD! I'm so sorry for the delay and that the controller was so laggy... Poor preparation on my part, but I was dying to show you guys! Sadly, at 2am European time the game crashed for a second time, and I decided to stop the stream. Luminar Light is working on looking over the build, patching it properly, and digging out differences. I want him to take all the time he needs, and when he's done I'll release it for free. I'll let you guys know here, on ObscureGamers.com, the Jak and Daxter subreddit etc. Again, thank you to all of you who joined me yesterday!
We need it released❤️so many people are eager to play the build especially me. Been trying to contact you for a while.

Powercell Freak

Sep 15, 2019
AGName
Powercell Freak
AG Join Date
15/09/2019
Hey mate, hope you're doing well :) Was just wondering if there were any plans on releasing this build soon? I remember you telling me you wanted to release this for Jak Month, but that was a year ago now, and a lot of us are still eagerly waiting to play it. I'd be willing to have a chat with you sometime if you are, just let me know :)

Make a donation