Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

PS2 Splashdown Prototype Video | 9-8-01

D

Deleted member 211

Original poster
Hello everyone! I will be posting several videos of prototypes as mentioned throughout the forum. These will be mostly unreleased prototypes and only running on real hardware.

This Splashdown beta is from 9-8-2001. There are several missing items such as levels and racers in this build. The game takes a long time to load, so I cut out most of the loading time. I have several other builds that are much older, but I wanted to start out with this one for the PS2 side.

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00