Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Dreamcast Spreadsheet of almost every single official Sega Dreamcast file I have

Zeigren

Original poster
Registered
May 3, 2019
www.zeigren.com
AGName
Zeigren
AG Join Date
01/19/2014
xcell.png
The spreadsheet lists a little over 38,000 files but I excluded most of the SDK installation files to avoid having even more duplicates then there already are. There are a couple of sheets that are already pre-filtered to checkout, one that just lists docs, another shows all the duplicate files, and one shows all of the unique ones. I don't have anything that isn't already out there, this is meant to be an easier way check things out and a quick way to see revisions. I also just like doing this kind of stuff lol.

I made this using tikatree and then just imported the csv files into excel. I still need to clean up and upload this version of tikatree since the current one doesn't create csv files.

Links to the spreadsheet:
bookstack.kairohm.dev
Google Drive
Mega

neo

Registered
Feb 1, 2019
AGName
Mrneo240
AG Join Date
06/08/2010
Thanks for the compilation

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00