Nemesis

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
Nemesis
AG Join Date
Mar 22, 2007
So in a week or so, when I'm back in the office at work and have access to their document scanner, I'm going to scan and post a design document for Streets of Rage that I don't believe has ever been shared publicly before. Here's a quick teaser:
SORDesignDocs1.png

SORDesignDocs2.png

SORDesignDocs3.png

Don't thank me too quickly though. About a decade or so ago I bought a bunch of docs from a former Sega of America employee. I was mainly interested in some Sonic-related documents that were in the haul, but this document was included too. I always meant to scan it, but I didn't have a quick and easy way of scanning so many pages back then, and I filed it away to "get back to at some point". And yeah, I forgot this existed. I recently unearthed it, and figured it was about time it saw the light of day. Sorry about the 10 year delay!

Wombat

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Wombat
AG Join Date
14-03-2004
Videogame history, the gift that never stops giving! Thanks for teasing @Nemesis, can't wait to flip through those pages!

MottZilla

Jun 10, 2019
AGName
MottZilla
AG Join Date
Feb 1, 2006
Thankfully they came up with a better name than "Street Karate". Kind of strange for there to be an English design document isn't it? Or am I wrong?

ERROR

Registered
May 31, 2019
Wow that’s incredible! Love it!! Thanks for sharing!

Make a donation