la-li-lu-le-lo

Original poster
Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
There isn't a section for suggestions, so I'm posting it here. My suggestion is about this: on the mobile version of the site, there's no link at the top of the page to go to the root of the forums. If you click the OG logo, it goes back to the homepage. So, if you want to go to the root of the forums, you have to either go back through each of the subforums, or you have to bring up the menu and then click the forum link from there. I think it would be better to just have a permanent link to the forums on the top of the mobile page, since that's something I find I have a need for constantly. It wouldn't fit there currently, but you could resize things or you could just get rid of the "latest post" button, and you can still access that from the menu anyway.

EDIT: Another option is you could just change the OG logo so it goes to the forums rather than the homepage, since that's probably what most people want to do most of the time, anyway. And you could do it on the desktop version as well.

Make a donation