Donator
Registered
Dec 6, 2020
Donations
£1,000.48
AGName
stuntpenguin
AG Join Date
I see we need some funding to keep afloat.

diff.png

I'm willing to pay the difference to keep our heads above water.

How do we keep from dropping off? We do what we love and that's good enough for us. In the old days, we would seek out this kind of site because we were interested.
Current generations don't seek out forums. You have to reach them.

Perhaps a tiktok account with user submissions.
Incentivize creators.
Not monetarily, but in the form of reputation or exposure (Cliche but these types love it).

Do something, or this will be a dead brand in the near future.

stuntpenguin

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Dec 6, 2020
Donations
£1,000.48
AGName
stuntpenguin
AG Join Date

View attachment 13919

How do we keep from dropping off? We do what we love and that's good enough for us. In the old days, we would seek out this kind of site because we were interested.

Incentivize creators.
Not monetarily, but in the form of reputation or exposure (Cliche but these types love it).

And by "These types love it", I didn't mean to say that creators love "exposure". I meant to say that modders and hackers generally like to see their work exposed to the world.

Damien

Please note I no longer work for OG.
Jan 2, 2021

View attachment 13919

Incentivize creators.

Plans are in motion, but we're not ready to announce, the goal for now is to keep OG going and self supporting, while the museum itself is rebranding come september and with that we'll do more advertising. We've already been working with other museums, youtubers and so on.

We have a small interview video going live in a few days once the developer gives his approval, next month we're working with the original Goldeneye N64 devs. Sadly, most the users as you stated prefer social which is why I asked the former staff for help. That didn't happen, so they were demoted last week.

Most of the on going work isn't able to be discussed further due to agreements/etc, but the long term plan is for me to move away from the site to focus purely on museum while OG would be running with new staff once vetted. I've always said I can't do it alone, this is a community not just a site.

Make a donation