The gaming screenshots thread

No Good

Original poster
Jun 4, 2019
AGName
good
AG Join Date
Sep 9, 2010
Because why not? Isn't this a forum about videogames?

The Rules: Only original screenshots, please; No more than three per post; Include the name of the game.

Reactions: Edward_2452

sammyrms1

May 30, 2019
AGName
sammyrms1
AG Join Date
Nov 1, 2014
Here's Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online running on my Windows PC:
P8fQItM.png

nlN437L.png

9zAjdBt.png

Reactions: No Good

la-li-lu-le-lo

Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
Here's a screenshot from the beta of the Xen portion of Black Mesa. I made it a spoiler, in case you want to be surprised by the final game. It's not that great, I just took it for the purpose of posting a support message to the dev team.

bm_c4a1b0004.jpg

PureVex

purevex2.jpg

Virtual On for PowerVR

virtual on1.jpg

EDIT: I missed the part that said 3 shots per post.

Last edited:

KGRAMR

Registered
May 30, 2019
To compensate my lack of post yesterday, i'll show two titles on two separate posts today. Here is the first one; Hyper Duel by Technosoft for the TEC442-A:
HD1.png
HD2.png
HD3.png

Opa-Opa

Registered
Jun 21, 2019

Ok my blood pressure is rising. Gun Frontier and Metal Black are my all time favs, both #1! They both have a great story to tell and the music is outstanding, perfect games. Hisayoshi Ogura (OGR) from Zuntata Taito Sound Team (the heart and soul of Zuntata) once said in an interview that the music is very important because it carries the story and mood of the game and these two games are the perfect examples:)

G-Darius is another one and so many other Taito stuff...

Trivia: Metal Black should have been Darius III but when development was in progress the theme got darker and darker so they decided to make MB. In fourth stage you see the same blue laser guys as in Darius II. What a trip this game is. It's an experience.

Ah I think you know Border Down? It's the spiritual successor to MB, esentially made by the same guys who left Taito and founded G.Rev. This is a must have.

Last edited:

KGRAMR

Registered
May 30, 2019
Ok my blood pressure is rising. Gun Frontier and Metal Black are my all time favs, both #1! They both have a great story to tell and the music is outstanding, perfect games. Hisayoshi Ogura (OGR) from Zuntata Taito Sound Team (the heart and soul of Zuntata) once said in an interview that the music is very important because it carries the story and mood of the game and these two games are the perfect examples:)

G-Darius is another one and so many other Taito stuff...

Trivia: Metal Black should have been Darius III but when development was in progress the theme got darker and darker so they decided to make MB. In fourth stage you see the same blue laser guys as in Darius II. What a trip this game is. It's an experience.

Ah I think you know Border Down? It's the spiritual successor to MB, esentially made by the same guys who left Taito and founded G.Rev. This is a must have.
I didn't think of anything special about both Metal Black and Gun Frontier at first... until i played them and somehow they quickly became some of my favorite shoot 'em up titles from Taito.

KGRAMR

Registered
May 30, 2019
Cho Ren Sha 68K by Famibe No Yosshin for Microsoft Windows. It is also available for the Sharp X68000:
CRS68Ka.png
CRS68Kb.png
CRS68Kc.png

KGRAMR

Registered
May 30, 2019
Black Out!, a homebrew game by Stormworks Interactive for the Atari Jaguar:
BO!1.png
BO!2.png
BO!3.png

PopetherevXXVIII

Registered