• We have added an "AG" Registration date/Username profile option. If you add this upon signup we'll be able to verify faster thanks. (If already joined you can edit under profile settings.)

If you had an account on OG1 you will need to re-register as this is a new start for all.

The GREAT OG ROLL CALL thread!

seangibbz

Reaction score
I have a decent amount of knowledge regarding the GameCube Dolphin SDK and it’s associated documentation.
Recently I’ve been looking into some of the demos included with the SDK and how these could be reconfigured to run on retail systems.

Fun fact: the developer spec for the GameCube’s controller ports indicate that ports 1 and 2 support light guns. While there are no known light gun games for the GCN, this support might have been adapted and used by Nintendo during development/testing of Project Revolution (as can be demonstrated by the prototype GameCube wiimote).

Last edited:

Gou

Refugee
Reaction score
I do have some experience on video editing, but from what i can see there's lots of people that offered their help already.
But if you ever need help i will be here.

Spaceman

VIP
Reaction score
AG Join Date
Jul 11, 2017
As said before, more than happy to provide voiceovers for videos or do other voice work (interviewer, reading from scripts etc) for people who need it, to make a more professional or presentable video. I know a lot of the users here are non-native English speakers or it's their second/third language, and clear pronunciation and presentation is difficult. If you need something like this, feel free to PM me here on-site or through Discord and we can discuss.

I have rudimentary video edit skills on a podunk program no one uses, so I definitely think most of the video creators here on OG are way more expert at editing than I so I'll leave that to them :)

SegaManAU

Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
SegaManAU
AG Join Date
July 19, 2012
Thanks for all your efforts. Glad to be here!!

HI_RICKY

Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
I can video capture, tape convert , and I have debug kit ...etc
any need convert and play demo , I can do
capture device will use Blackmagic product to H.264 or MKV
of coz soon may be we did media channel, I also can do press on my local game show :)

my location is Hong Kong , it no problem send me tape by mail ;)

Last edited:

karsten

Staff member
Reaction score
AG User Name
karsten
AG Join Date
Mar 4, 2014
It's time for @Damien to start things off ?

L2000

Refugee
Reaction score
I can offer help on things i’m knowledgeable about , mainly just here for the community oh yes and hopefully dickbutt!!