Welcome to Obscure Gamers

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

OG Group Buy 2.0

OG is trying to raise money to save hundreds of discs. We need to secure a few to start which'll help us get trust from the seller. If you're able to help please check the spreadsheet on google. Thank you!

Things to Batty for you?

You can disable the halloween effects by visiting User Preferences and hitting the "Disable holiday styling" option.

Titan IDE 0.7.5 – Images in native Dreamcast format!

NeoSnk

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Here is the new version of our game engine for the Dreamcast, PC and Nintendo Wii. In this new version, we implemented a library written by Ian Micheal, so that it is possible to load images in the native Dreamcast format (PVR). This will bring huge memory savings, as well as more performance.

Link for the new version: https://titangamestudios.com/2020/10/16/titan-ide-0-7-5-images-in-native-dreamcast-format/

A huge thanks to Ian Micheal, besides of helping me with this, he is a huge inspiration to keep our projects alive.

Anthony817

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
I really wished we would see people making more homebrew games with this awesome game engine.

NeoSnk

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
I really wished we would see people making more homebrew games with this awesome game engine.

It has been used mainly for university works. I always receive some messages asking for some tips haha.

35192853_1217898188347001_3431374360617680896_o.jpg

Also there is a guy from Atlanta who is creating a game using it. I hope he finishes it.

Anthony817

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
Wow great to heart that! I got too many projects under my belt right now or I would try. I am not a coder so this would be ideal for me. I am only a Battlefield 2 modder and working on my 3rd mod for the game now, which is historical total conversion and takes ages for total conversion mods. Let alone ours which has over 80 maps currently and over 200 vehicles and weapons. Planned another mod after this one doing now, then wanted to make Half-Life mods on DC eventually.

Not sure if interested or not, but here is a link with video gameplay of it. https://www.moddb.com/mods/battlefield-1944/news/first-video-gameplay-footage

NeoSnk

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Wow great to heart that! I got too many projects under my belt right now or I would try. I am not a coder so this would be ideal for me. I am only a Battlefield 2 modder and working on my 3rd mod for the game now, which is historical total conversion and takes ages for total conversion mods. Let alone ours which has over 80 maps currently and over 200 vehicles and weapons. Planned another mod after this one doing now, then wanted to make Half-Life mods on DC eventually.

Not sure if interested or not, but here is a link with video gameplay of it. https://www.moddb.com/mods/battlefield-1944/news/first-video-gameplay-footage
Awesome! I'll take a look on your project.