Here are some links you may find helpful

TruHeXEn HardMod VGA Bios

Pro-moddz

Original poster
Registered
Jun 27, 2019
AGName
Pro-moddz

I was going to just edit the hexen disk to include the VGA enabled bios. but after some time messing with the disk i thort it would be better to flash the bioses using XBlast OS. as it does resize the bios if needed.
Removed all softmod stuff. No xbox 1.6 support. i havent removed any files off the disk. just the menus.
I done this just for myself to easily flash VGA enabled bios. Thats all i need it for if you want softmod or hard drive tools download TruHeXEn 2019
NOT TESTED WITH SHARP TSOP. Im not sure how XBlast OS handle sharp tsop flash

I might add some Phoenix bios loader options so user could test bios before flashing.

09/10/2019
fixed Clean Up Installation Files
fixed all dualboot dashboads, added XBlastOS
replaced Krayzies softmod with Rocky5 softmod (NO SOFTMOD SUPPORT just when building new hdd they copy over)
added xbmc origins skin to xbmc
added xbox 1.6 bios and XBlast bios (Ram Test)

DOWNLOAD -- Normal video output

03/07/2020
Replaced the boot from media bios with "Metoo-M8plus_16-06.(TRUE-VGA-).bfm.bin"
Removed rocky5 null epprom tool in light of project insignia
Added Back up eeprom/bios option
Added disable VGA output button. If no VGA cable wait until disk sounds like it has loaded and press A. The Front led will change from orange to red and video output will be normal composite/component.

DOWNLOAD -- VGA video output

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

credit to ToxicMedz for his hexen 2019
rocky5 for his xbmc builds
psyko_chewbacca for his XBlast OS
MrNova for his TRUEHD VGA XBOX Bios Collection

Last edited:
Reactions: Maverick and pool7

pool7

Donator
Donator
Registered
Sep 1, 2018
AGName
pool7
AG Join Date
2008/03/04
Your download link shows this error:
This upload does not exist

Pro-moddz

Original poster
Registered
Jun 27, 2019
AGName
Pro-moddz
Your download link shows this error:
This upload does not exist
I noticed il re upload, since im still editing i figured it could wait and with just vga enabled bios its only use to a small amount of people. do you have a vga cable ?

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia
Thanks! Is there a way to make the Xbox boot directly to XBMC-Emustation? I've installed it to the HDD, but if I don't install XBMC, it'll just get the RRoD, and if I install XBMC I have to launch Emustation as an application. The thing is, every time I do so, it seems to reset, as no settings remain. No games from HDD and no emulators I've downloaded through Emustation seems to work either.

Pro-moddz

Original poster
Registered
Jun 27, 2019
AGName
Pro-moddz
Thanks! Is there a way to make the Xbox boot directly to XBMC-Emustation? I've installed it to the HDD, but if I don't install XBMC, it'll just get the RRoD, and if I install XBMC I have to launch Emustation as an application. The thing is, every time I do so, it seems to reset, as no settings remain. No games from HDD and no emulators I've downloaded through Emustation seems to work either.
DOWNLOAD
Sorry i started this but never finished like most my projects lol. I will uploading the latest .iso i done its 90% working i think some the dual boot options dont work but emustation and 4gamers dual boot does. il order some dvd and get this finished soon. It was mainly for myself a way to flash vga bios without needing to ftp to the console.

Reactions: Arcadia

Natetronn

Oct 21, 2019
Anyone have another link to this by chance? Hopefully one that's not so slow? Says it's going to take 10 hours lol.

Last edited:

Make a donation