TSOP Tools v1.0 BETA, By xXBeefyDjXx

Pro-moddz

Original poster
Registered
Jun 27, 2019
AGName
Pro-moddz
Hi Everyone!

Unsure if this is the right place but here goes!

After banging by head against a wall for a week straight trying to get this thing to work 99.9%:

I have compiled a small tool that allows you to Install a Custom Dashboard and Flash your EEPROM (TSOP Only v1.0-1.5) on a completely stock console. No Softmods, or pre flashed chips required! (You still need to solder the TSOP Enable Points, though)

Please let me know your mileage on this one, I have tested on a 1.4 Winbond console and have been successful in flashing all BIOSes Except the 512KB and 1MB since they're not compatible.

Instructions are in the ZIP file but a TL;DR for those interested:

This tool utilizes the "Save Game Exploit" to directly load tools to flash the EEPROM on a TSOP Modded console.

The Primary use case is for those who want to TSOP Mod a STOCK Xbox, or those who don't want to Softmod their box before TSOP Flashing.

Download

Credit to xXBeefyDjXx

Bad_Ad84

Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
Bad_Ad84
AG Join Date
26/05/2011
This is exactly how I modded my first xbox when it was current.

There was a bundle that was raincoat and the save exploit

Reactions: Wanderer of AG

Pikkon

Moving in Stereo
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pikkon
AG Join Date
Mar 4, 2005
Did the same,I used mechassault then I think booted evox then flashed the bios.

Would give it a go and try out your tool but the only stock xbox I have is a v1.6

Reactions: Wanderer of AG

Pro-moddz

Original poster
Registered
Jun 27, 2019
AGName
Pro-moddz
This isnt my tool i just shared from reddit. I did plan on adding to it since its allready bigger than a memory unit i could add more bioses and stuff. But looks easyer to edit rocky5 softmod pack to include and flash bioses. It would make it to big to fit on a memory unit but i use a 4gb usb so wont matter to me

Make a donation