Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

PS3 Turn DECR-1000A into a System Debugger?

mitsimatsimoto

Original poster
Jan 7, 2021
I don't know if mathieulh is still active, but I want to know how exactly to transform a DECR-1000A into a system debugger. I recently purchased this unit and stumbled on this twitter of him, but he does not tell how this can be done. Does this depend on the targetmanager version I am using? On ps3-devwiki it is mentioned, on update 3.55 system debugger functions are removed, so do I also have to use an old DECR firmware version?

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00