PS3 Two broken PS3 kits [Need a repair]

Bazatree

Donator
Donator
Registered
Donations
£5.00
Reaction score
I have two broken PS3 kits (DECR1400 and DECHJ) from France and I am 90% sure that they have builds, because they were taken from a closed studio, but since I can't see EID key, I can't dump HDDs. Gave them to a repairman in my area, but no luck.

DECR1400
It was damaged during the shipping. The seller just threw the console into a wide box and shipped it as is. During the transit, something hit the left upper corner, a place with a power socket, and now the console freezes upon boot. I mean, it powers on, but no image is present and the buttons do nothing. If I recall correctly it had green light of death. I gave it to a repairman. If I recall correctly, he tried to heat the motherboard but it didn't work. If I recall correctly I tried to swap the power supply. No luck.

DECHJ
It was sold broken and I knew it. As soon as I power on the console, it immediately shuts down. To try again I have to unplug the console. If I recall correctly I tried to swap power supply. The repairman said that there is a short circuit and it would take him years to find it. Not sure if he tried to warm the motherboard.

Do we have someone here in Europe who might try to fix these consoles? They are sitting in my closet for two years.

deadlegion

Registered
Reaction score
Can these be delidded to apply quality thermal paste like retail fat consoles? Just curious.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6