Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

UMD Stream Viewer MPS help needed

Mister?E

Original poster
Jan 11, 2020
Has anyone been successful in running UMD Stream Viewer on Windows 10? I've tried running it but it gives a popup that DirectDraw doesn't allow overlay. I've also tried PS3 Stream Viewer with no success. It runs but won't play any of the MPS files I have. What I'm trying to do is view a bunch of MPS files on my external HDD. My HDD is old so I don't know where they are from. Which is the reason I'm trying to view them. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00