RAPTOR115X

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
RAPTOR115X
AG Join Date
Dec 11 2016
I'm having a strange issue, I'm trying to attach some photos a user a has requested for a unit they're deciding whether or not to purchase, however I cannot find the option to attach files in the PM or any other PM thread I have (where I have attached photos in the past), but for some reason I can see the option when creating this post meaning I would be able to attach files in this post.

I've checked all the options there but cannot attach a photo, I have to option to link a photo from an external site, but not attach a photo to the site in PM's like I used to be able to.

Has there been a recent site rule change or any change not allowing the attachment of photos in PM/DM's. I would upload them elsewhere/link them to an external site but as I understand it, that's against the rules, unless they've changed and I'm out of the loop.

If anyone could fill me in I would appreciate it

PixelCrunch

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jul 30, 2018
Donations
£1.00
Try this >
Capture.PNG

Let me know if you are still having issues. I've checked your account and everything looks fine as far as I can see.

RAPTOR115X

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
RAPTOR115X
AG Join Date
Dec 11 2016
That option is present here and can make attachments in public posts, but in PM's it's not available, I've tried, including trying to paste an image from my clipboard.

Here's a screenshot attempting to do it from private messages.

1609150580773.png

Make a donation