• Hey, Guest!

XenForo 2.2 is coming soon, it's bringing many new features such as a PWA app for OG etc. It also comes with the drawback of more costs to update themes/some addons. It'll also remove access to some older browsers which'll suck but these shouldn't be used as their security sucks.

With the costs already looming we decided to improve OG's look with a new fancy theme that gives OG a more gamer feel. This has cost us only slightly more than it would have cost to renew the current theme and runs alot nicer.

You can beta test it here: Linky. (Please note only dark is live, light will come once issues are ironed out.)

If the current theme breaks on update we will end of life it, but we'll make something looking similar based on the default free theme so don't fret!

Unported Playlist - Alpine Racer 2 - 9/20

Awbacon

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score

Maybe Easter wasn't the best day to start a new series lol....but enjoy some Warrior Blade : Rastan Saga III with your ham!

Doing my ten fav unported arcade games, and had to start with Rastan!

Last edited:

Tyree_Cooper

2020 Donator
2020 Donator
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Tyree_Cooper
AG Join Date
Jun 29, 2009
DECIDED LIKE THIS!!!

Awbacon

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score

Batrider! Still can’t believe it never got ported to DC!

Awbacon

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score

Wish this had gotten a port...another Sega game stuck in arcades

Awbacon

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score

It’s basically if someone took Metal Slug and tossed it in the blender with Flipper

Awbacon

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score

If you love Bobble Bobble, you have to play Bubble Memories. It's like essential gaming levels of awesome

Awbacon

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score

If I had to pick one game to actually get a port from everything I’ve shown before it would be Daytona USA 2

Awbacon

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score

I’m starting to feel like my love for Sega is misguided. They always disappoint me by not porting their best stuff home yet I always hold out hope

Tyree_Cooper

2020 Donator
2020 Donator
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Tyree_Cooper
AG Join Date
Jun 29, 2009
This is the last game I played in an arcade around 2002-2003. Not sure if they screwed up the dipswitch settings but with a single credit me and a friend played for what seemed like an eternity.

It looks good but the shadows go on the background layers like they're cardboard cutouts, it looks so wrong.

Awbacon

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
This is the last game I played in an arcade around 2002-2003. Not sure if they screwed up the dipswitch settings but with a single credit me and a friend played for what seemed like an eternity.

It looks good but the shadows go on the background layers like they're cardboard cutouts, it looks so wrong.
must have been set to easy lol. It’s not an impossible game but def harder than a 1 credit situation

Awbacon

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score

Demolish Fist. Weird and quirky and awesome and I love it lol

la-li-lu-le-lo

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
L.A. Machineguns had a Wii port.

la-li-lu-le-lo

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
I talked about it in the vid. Not a great port and the game goes for over $100 now so I don't recommend it :)
You said in the video that it doesn’t “feel” like the arcade version, but I have no idea what you mean by that. I’ve played the original arcade cabinet quite a bit, and the Wii version seems pretty close to me. The Wii remote isn’t quite the same as the arcade gun, but I don’t know of any better alternative. It’s definitely better than a mouse. I already own a copy of it.

Tyree_Cooper

2020 Donator
2020 Donator
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Tyree_Cooper
AG Join Date
Jun 29, 2009
this game's title is much better when spoken in french "la machinegonne"

Awbacon