• Hey, Guest!

In these dark times we know it sucks, which is why we're trying to see the light at the end!
    We're currently polling a possible UK based meetup and would love to hear user suggestions and such. The thread can be found here:
    Linky.

Please vote what location would be best for you. Even if you're not UK based! if we can find an area with cheap hotels and such. (London is overpriced) we can maybe get a group discount if there's enough.

Unreleased games trailer

marigul

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to create a youtube series on unreleased games I worked on...No idea of what the final format will be...here is a half done trailer. It has been sitting on my HD for a while so I just uploaded what I had. I thought I would have had more time during lockdown to do more/better...but this is what I got for now....

MrPinball64

2020 Donator
2020 Donator
2019 Donator
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Are any of these games available to download? "Game Zero" looks really neat from the photos. Great work on the video.

Pazzard

Hi!
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Would The Apprentice have been on any specific system like the Game.com or that Tiger thing or was it just going to be a standalone off the shelf thing, and if that was the case, would it have had any artwork for it made up?

Cool video by the way.

marigul

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Are any of these games available to download? "Game Zero" looks really neat from the photos. Great work on the video.
I don't have any game zero assets at the moment...my guess the dev might, but feels unlikely it will be released

marigul

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Would The Apprentice have been on any specific system like the Game.com or that Tiger thing or was it just going to be a standalone off the shelf thing, and if that was the case, would it have had any artwork for it made up?

Cool video by the way.
The company I was at bought the "toy rights" to the apprentice. The handheld game was going to be a standalone unit. It was going to be a dot matrix display LCD probably slightly larger than a Tamagotchi to keep costs down. We were also developing a Plug n play game too..we couldn't sell the program to retailers so we bailed on the license. I think another company picked up the license and made a Plug n Play game.

MrPinball64

2020 Donator
2020 Donator
2019 Donator
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
I don't have any game zero assets at the moment...my guess the dev might, but feels unlikely it will be released
Ah, okay. Are any of the other games available for download?

marigul

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, okay. Are any of the other games available for download?
I don't have the code...There should be a Skies demo, but not sure who has it, most things are lost to the ether...at the time I don't think people thought they should archive things...

MrPinball64

2020 Donator
2020 Donator
2019 Donator
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
I don't have the code...There should be a Skies demo, but not sure who has it, most things are lost to the ether...at the time I don't think people thought they should archive things...
Ah okay. A shame, some of these look pretty neat.

Arcadia

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Arcadia
Mindripper fro the Jag got me interested. How much of it was complete? That's not you next to Lance Henrikesen, is it? It's not someone I recognize.