Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Unreleased games trailer

marigul

Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
Trying to create a youtube series on unreleased games I worked on...No idea of what the final format will be...here is a half done trailer. It has been sitting on my HD for a while so I just uploaded what I had. I thought I would have had more time during lockdown to do more/better...but this is what I got for now....

MrPinball64

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jan 13, 2020
Donations
£25.00
Are any of these games available to download? "Game Zero" looks really neat from the photos. Great work on the video.

Pazzard

Hi!
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
Would The Apprentice have been on any specific system like the Game.com or that Tiger thing or was it just going to be a standalone off the shelf thing, and if that was the case, would it have had any artwork for it made up?

Cool video by the way.

marigul

Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
Are any of these games available to download? "Game Zero" looks really neat from the photos. Great work on the video.

I don't have any game zero assets at the moment...my guess the dev might, but feels unlikely it will be released

marigul

Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
Would The Apprentice have been on any specific system like the Game.com or that Tiger thing or was it just going to be a standalone off the shelf thing, and if that was the case, would it have had any artwork for it made up?

Cool video by the way.
The company I was at bought the "toy rights" to the apprentice. The handheld game was going to be a standalone unit. It was going to be a dot matrix display LCD probably slightly larger than a Tamagotchi to keep costs down. We were also developing a Plug n play game too..we couldn't sell the program to retailers so we bailed on the license. I think another company picked up the license and made a Plug n Play game.

marigul

Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
Ah, okay. Are any of the other games available for download?

I don't have the code...There should be a Skies demo, but not sure who has it, most things are lost to the ether...at the time I don't think people thought they should archive things...

MrPinball64

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jan 13, 2020
Donations
£25.00
I don't have the code...There should be a Skies demo, but not sure who has it, most things are lost to the ether...at the time I don't think people thought they should archive things...
Ah okay. A shame, some of these look pretty neat.

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia
Mindripper fro the Jag got me interested. How much of it was complete? That's not you next to Lance Henrikesen, is it? It's not someone I recognize.

marigul

Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
Mindripper fro the Jag got me interested. How much of it was complete? That's not you next to Lance Henrikesen, is it? It's not someone I recognize.
Yup that's me...Not much got completed...It was going to be an FPS in the vein of AvP for the ATari Jaguar. We had access to the set, actors props and scanned and used those models, etc for art assets and reference...Of course, Atari soon imploded after we began the project.

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia
Yup that's me...Not much got completed...It was going to be an FPS in the vein of AvP for the ATari Jaguar. We had access to the set, actors props and scanned and used those models, etc for art assets and reference...Of course, Atari soon imploded after we began the project.

Too bad, AvP was one of the best games for the Jag. Another, similar, game would've been cool.

Make a donation