Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

PS3 Until Dawn Hidden Build

SMG

Original poster
Registered
Sep 24, 2020
If someone have a kit from Supermassive Games and have and in Game Data Utility on their PS3 have data from Until Dawn named TEST30001.
If you find a file Cache.dat and Cache.idx then is that possibly Greenlight data and maybe I can find a hidden build. Cache.dat should be around 4GB.
I have created a tool to unpack the cache and a tool with which I can restore the original file names.
The cache have no eboot or script files because this i would use my base if I find a chapter in your cache which is complete i will then pack it up for you and send it to you.
Then can you play this i use the Script files and Sounds and the Eboot from my Base and the Chapter Files from the Cache and the Movies from the Cache and Assets, character models, chapter data, etc and the User Interface from the Cache.
I can't promise I'll find anything, but the most caches have Chapter 8/9 . I've also had caches where several chapters were in it, maybe you're lucky.
The cache also has a image from Killzone:

Unbenannt.PNG

FIOS Cache Contains these files:
  • User Interface
  • Savedata
  • Gamedata Images
  • Not Complete movie files
  • Assets, character models, chapter data, etc.

FIOS Cache is missing:
  • EBOOT.BIN
  • Sound Files
  • Scripts Files
  • Complete Movie Files / but the game doesn't need that to work:

I am happy when I can help someone :)

Lachlan

Sep 25, 2021
Hey, would you mind sharing your Discord with me at one point? Think I've got something for ya. A friend gave it to me, and I'd love to play it, all though it's probably from Archive.org considering it's weird format. It does have the two files you've got listed though.

Reactions: Anthony817

SMG

Original poster
Registered
Sep 24, 2020
Hey, would you mind sharing your Discord with me at one point? Think I've got something for ya. A friend gave it to me, and I'd love to play it, all though it's probably from Archive.org considering it's weird format. It does have the two files you've got listed though.
Discord: SMG#7903

Make a donation