Donator
Donator
Registered
Jul 11, 2019
AGName
Alastor
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
I had my hopes up to get an OSSC Pro in the near future. My mistake for selling my old OSSC last year. 😩

Greg2600

Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 3, 2019
AGName
Greg2600
AG Join Date
Jun 23, 2010
I had my hopes up to get an OSSC Pro in the near future. My mistake for selling my old OSSC last year. 😩
OSSC Pro will be released (at some point). I stopped following the progress last year after reading that the price could well be near Framemeister MSRP.

psydefx

Registered
Jul 6, 2019
AGName
psydefx
AG Join Date
March 27, 2016
since i dont have twitter so cant tweet mike chi about this, anybody know why the retrotink5x on dreamcast using scart rgb cables with dead or alive 2 pal gdi only audio is heard and no video. i first thought it was my pelican scart cable so then tried the retro access cable (on 15khz)
and same result

PopetherevXXVIII

Original poster
Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
since i dont have twitter so cant tweet mike chi about this, anybody know why the retrotink5x on dreamcast using scart rgb cables with dead or alive 2 pal gdi only audio is heard and no video. i first thought it was my pelican scart cable so then tried the retro access cable (on 15khz)
and same result
Good question, I've been thinking about how I'm going to do my Dreamcast when I finally upgrade to a Retrotink 5x. I was thinking that Dsub to scart adapter on Castlemania games going into a Component Transcoder.

Short of that It's another $100 for an MClassic to hook up to the HDMI adapter I'm using for my Dreamcast or I keep the Framemiester JUST for my Dreamcast.

Last edited:

Make a donation