Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
karsten
AG Join Date
Mar 4, 2014
Welcome to the much demanded User's Created Videogame art section!
*What is this section about?
This is the place for all of you creative users out there to post your works or love and art!

*What can be actually posted here?
You can post here your drawings, sketches, music remixes, covers, tattoos, poetry...

*What are the rules?
Things are simple, one thread per user and use tags to help other users find out things of interests. And only exclusively post YOUR OWN WORKS!

*Tags?
Yup, when you create your thread use in the thread name tags like [MUSIC][SKETCHES][PAINTING]... and then a specific title if you feel it's needed (i.e. Final Fantasy pencil works). And use the tags in the correct row when creating the thread too if you feel like that!

*What can i post?

Again post your own works. If you feel or think that some of your works may be sensitive, be offensive, or NSFW for any reason, ask a mod before posting. If the work is NSFW use
perfectly-timed-cat-photos-funny-cover.jpg

*Can i create more than one thread?
In order to keep everything clean and easy to navigate, no. Keep it to one thread, people will find your works anyway!

*Last Important notice!*
Let us know if you want your art to be shared in Obscuregamer's Frontpage, Facebook and Twitter accounts! We might be running a "Art of the Month" contest or similar things so please let us know!

karsten

Make a donation