Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Video Game Esoterica - my weird and rare Youtube channel! New episode 7/9!!

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019
Hey all,

Assembler transplant here :) For the last six months I’ve been consistently uploading to my YouTube channel, Video Game Esoterica, with my entire collection of 3DO M2 games and hardware, as well as seasons on other rare games and hardware.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCn2pQB4jsCTLUtx2NIkCvUg

Channel has tutorials as well on building arcade sticks, converting pcbs to JAMMA standards, etc etc.

Check it out, and sub if you can :) but just like on assembler I have an “open offer” policy ; if I have something you need help with, just ask! Or if you need a dump of one of my arcade games for your hardware...it’s yours!

Long live OG forums (thanks for existing!)

Last edited:

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019
Cool! Thanks for sharing! I just subbed!

Thanks! The more subs and views, the more youtube pushes my content, and the more whacky stuff I can show off. Season 4 is already uploaded to launch and season 5 has all the footage captured in my computer.

So far Season 1 is 3DO M2, Season 2 is “ten course tasting”, Season 3 is the FM Towns, and 4/5 are mysteries :)

Reactions: SuperH and Pinta77

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019
FM Towns - Truxton II / Tatsujin Oh

New episode is live this morning :)Truxton II is one of the Towns exclusive games, and the only way to play the game if you don’t emulate or own a pcb. So check it out!

Feedback welcome :) please sub if you can

Reactions: Pinta77

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019
lol wait till you see season 5 then...all arcade

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019
Nice to see people caring about the FM Towns Marty! Can't wait to see what else you post.

Thanks! Yeah it’s an obscure console for sure. Unfortunately that also means I’m getting some low watch numbers on it Lolol. So do me a favor and watch on repeat a bit!

Five more episodes in the Marty season coming in the next five weeks (I release main run episodes every Tuesday at 7 am) then it’s on to season 4. Season 4 is done, season 5 is half done, and season six is planned. After that not sure what comes next.

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019

Season 3 finale! Please sub! I’d like to be at 700 before season 4 starts next week :)

PopetherevXXVIII

Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
Why do you not get more views? This is good stuff.

PopetherevXXVIII

Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
Lol I wonder the same thing. Youtube is a hard crowd. Please sub if you haven’t!
I have, watch everything you post.

Your lack of exposure has me worried myself as I'm launching an Imports focused channel myself.

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019
I have, watch everything you post.

Your lack of exposure has me worried myself as I'm launching an Imports focused channel myself.

It’ll catch up eventually. I’ll just keep making them till my audience grows.

I did start with the most esoteric platform though. Hence my channel name lol

PopetherevXXVIII

Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
Yeah pretty much. I've only watched your FM Towns videos since that's where I jumped in. Watching the M2 videos until I pass out for the night.

Make a donation