Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Viewpoint 2064 information for dumping rom

sheltontristania

Original poster
Registered
May 31, 2019
Alright guys? Does anyone know if the forum user Assemblergames Bobo Mcloud is part of the new Obscure Game? I come up with this question because, in the other forum he [Bobo Mcloud] had compiled the unreleased Viewpoint 2064 game for Nintendo 64, Bob had to release Rom, but nothing more was said about this work, a crowdfunding was proposed, but Bob also did not comment, if anyone knows any information about Bob and this project, thank you!

KGRAMR

Registered
May 30, 2019
I don't think he is part of the OG community yet. Has anybody from AssemblerGames messaged him about what happened?

Reactions: sheltontristania

sheltontristania

Original poster
Registered
May 31, 2019
[QUOTE = "eproxy, postagem: 6473, membro: 1061"]
Esperançoso ... Bobo Mcloud agora conhece o OG :)
[/CITAR]
Thanks guy, expect to Bobo Mcloud dumped this awesome Shooter! ??????????

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
He did say he would dump it, but I wouldn't get on him for not doing it. He is in no way obligated to do anything. Just be patient and maybe one day you'll get a nice surprise.

He wasn't active in the last while on AG either, so if anything I just hope everything is going alright for him.

sheltontristania

Original poster
Registered
May 31, 2019
yes, yes, sorry it felt like a charge like: You have to release it! It was not my intention to sound rude: / Let Bob work in peace on this wonderful project, I just opened this topic to remember it, because I was afraid the subject would go to limbo along with the Assemblylergames topics, as we know, is about turning into dust gamer, so let's wait and thank Bob for the fantastic work. Thanks to everyone who to contact Bob. ??

Reactions: eproxy

MRKane

Registered
Jun 8, 2019
AGName
MRKane05
AG Join Date
May 16, 2016
I actually happened to talk about the game with him a while ago. Last we spoke he was keen on trying to get an English translation done for the game and also mentioned that there were boot issues with just the Rom itself. I directed him to people who might be able to help and haven't heard anything from him since.

All I'd hope is that he's well, and I've no intention of chasing him up about the game :)

cta

Registered
Jun 7, 2019
https://archive.org/details/viewpoint2064prototype
ROM dump of the unreleased Nintendo 64 game, Viewpoint 2064, developed by Sammy Corporation.

Please note, if you want to play Viewpoint 2064 on real hardware, set the save type to 4Kbit on 64drive. Or give it a game ID and add VP=1 under its game ID in save database on Everdrive 64.

Donated by: Anonymous
Released by: Togemet2

Special thanks to Hard4Games
https://invidio.us/watch?v=N9d24mZNW9I
https://www.gamingalexandria.com/wp/2020/03/28/viewpoint-2064-n64-unreleased/

Greg2600

Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 3, 2019
AGName
Greg2600
AG Join Date
Jun 23, 2010
Very cool to see this released!!!! N64 was very light on this type of game. Really look forward to trying it out.

Starlord

Dec 28, 2019
AGName
Starlord
I just saw this now. Congrats to all involved, including bobo. This is a great find, and a great boon to preservation efforts.

incidentally, the link to the rim on the archive is dead. Anyone knows of other mirrors that have been set up to spread the downloads? The quicker it gets incorporated into the good or no intro sets the better.

Trimesh

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
Trimesh
AG Join Date
Jul 4, 2008
I just saw this now. Congrats to all involved, including bobo. This is a great find, and a great boon to preservation efforts.

incidentally, the link to the rim on the archive is dead. Anyone knows of other mirrors that have been set up to spread the downloads? The quicker it gets incorporated into the good or no intro sets the better.

I'm pretty sure there is a copy on Hidden Palace

Make a donation