Welcome, Guest!

Here are some external resources you may find helpful
  • Hello, Guest.

With the recent attacks against members, and lack of care towards their mental health we have started a fundraiser to help fund the life saving charity the Samaritans. Without their support and efforts many people we know wouldn't be alive.

If you're able to help, you can donate via our fundraiser on GoFundMe Link

Thank you.

Voodooween collection

la-li-lu-le-lo

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
What is NOA ? IĀ“m not gonna open a studio and develop a game so if this is the link to get a devkit through Nintendo, forget it they will never... except if they are discounting or getting rid of kits but knowing Nintendo it will probably never happen.

I'm guessing HI_RICKY means Nintendo of America. You're really into Nintendo dev hardware, but you've never heard of NOA? šŸ˜µ

Posting multiple times consecutively like you're doing is annoying. If you actually want a response, you should be patient.

haliway

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
I'm guessing HI_RICKY means Nintendo of America. You're really into Nintendo dev hardware, but you've never heard of NOA? šŸ˜µ

Posting multiple times consecutively like you're doing is annoying. If you actually want a response, you should be patient.

Am i supposed to know everything ? No... And not everything is about America... IĀ“m in Europe so Nintendo of America is absolutely not what IĀ“m looking at on a day to day basis.

Last edited:

haliway

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
NOA still selling there 3DS development kit. good luck for you ;)

I really would like to thank you Ricky. I tried to register and i could. I really didnĀ“t think i would be allowed to do that.
I can actually order stuff for 3DS and Wii U (Not Switch as it requires some experience and details but i could give it a try). ThatĀ“s really great to see prices and a list of tools.

Unity for Wii U is not accessible anymore. Do you know where to find it (version 4.0.2) ?
Same question for Havok Wii U XS.

Otherwise i have filled my current address but i will move really soon and it seems that i can not edit my address nor my generated password anymore. Any way to do that ?

Last edited:

Voodooween

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG Join Date
Feb 10, 2017

haliway

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
Hey, hope you'll find what you are looking for :). I'm not selling anything you are looking for.

No problem but could you please publish pics of the side stickers to see what options are available when buying IS-CTR-BOX or IS-SNAKE-BOX?

Blai

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Blai
AG Join Date
Really nice collection you amassed. I love one-console related collections - not necessarily dev-only - and I enjoyed a lot looking at it

Anything in your wishlist at the moment @Voodooween ?

Voodooween

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG Join Date
Feb 10, 2017