Voodooween collection

la-li-lu-le-lo

Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
What is NOA ? IĀ“m not gonna open a studio and develop a game so if this is the link to get a devkit through Nintendo, forget it they will never... except if they are discounting or getting rid of kits but knowing Nintendo it will probably never happen.

I'm guessing HI_RICKY means Nintendo of America. You're really into Nintendo dev hardware, but you've never heard of NOA? šŸ˜µ

Posting multiple times consecutively like you're doing is annoying. If you actually want a response, you should be patient.

haliway

Registered
Apr 5, 2020
AGName
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
I'm guessing HI_RICKY means Nintendo of America. You're really into Nintendo dev hardware, but you've never heard of NOA? šŸ˜µ

Posting multiple times consecutively like you're doing is annoying. If you actually want a response, you should be patient.

Am i supposed to know everything ? No... And not everything is about America... IĀ“m in Europe so Nintendo of America is absolutely not what IĀ“m looking at on a day to day basis.

Last edited:

haliway

Registered
Apr 5, 2020
AGName
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
NOA still selling there 3DS development kit. good luck for you ;)

I really would like to thank you Ricky. I tried to register and i could. I really didnĀ“t think i would be allowed to do that.
I can actually order stuff for 3DS and Wii U (Not Switch as it requires some experience and details but i could give it a try). ThatĀ“s really great to see prices and a list of tools.

Unity for Wii U is not accessible anymore. Do you know where to find it (version 4.0.2) ?
Same question for Havok Wii U XS.

Otherwise i have filled my current address but i will move really soon and it seems that i can not edit my address nor my generated password anymore. Any way to do that ?

Last edited:

Voodooween

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
AG Join Date
Feb 10, 2017

haliway

Registered
Apr 5, 2020
AGName
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
Hey, hope you'll find what you are looking for :). I'm not selling anything you are looking for.

No problem but could you please publish pics of the side stickers to see what options are available when buying IS-CTR-BOX or IS-SNAKE-BOX?

Blai

Registered
Oct 2, 2020
AGName
Blai
AG Join Date
Really nice collection you amassed. I love one-console related collections - not necessarily dev-only - and I enjoyed a lot looking at it

Anything in your wishlist at the moment @Voodooween ?

Voodooween

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
AG Join Date
Feb 10, 2017
Reactions: Kelly

iStreet

Registered
Jun 27, 2019
AGName
iStreet
AG Join Date
Apr 24, 2016
Very cool collection! Loads of items i have never seen before..!

Make a donation