Welcome, Guest!

Here are some external resources you may find helpful

What are some Grail/Wish list items you want?

Diablodin

Donator
Donator
Registered
Reaction score
Even though Diablo 2 is my favorite game, and Golden Sun give me the clearest childhood memories, my holy grail is...
Wizards & Warriors NES prototype :love:

krabscode

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
My grail would honestly be the Spaceworld '95 Mario 64 dev cart for the Ultra 64, that earlier revision of Sonic Mega Collection for Gamecube that hasn't leaked yet, the E3 2012 build of WATCH_DOGS, that cancelled Witcher 3 game, and any build of Cyberpunk 2077 prior to release.

Edit: and that Futurama cancelled port to Gamecube.

SlyCooperReloadCoded

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Factor 5 - the devs who made the Star Wars Rogue Squadron series - briefly showed off a Wii version of the third game containing motion controls for the ships. Shortly after revealing this, they went under and the build is probably still out there somewhere. That's my holy grail.

speedyink

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Any of the Virtual Boy unreleased games that haven't leaked yet

MKKhanzo

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Dinosaur Planet n64 ✔️
Primal Rage 2 Arcade ✔️
Goldeneye 007 Xbox 360 ✔️
Castlevania Resurrection Dreamcast
Killer Instinct 2 Super Nes
Final Fantasy 3d Demo N64
Shenmue Saturn
Mortal Kombat Nitro Snes

Diablodin

Donator
Donator
Registered
Reaction score
Dinosaur Planet n64 ✔️
Primal Rage 2 Arcade ✔️
Goldeneye 007 Xbox 360 ✔️
Castlevania Resurrection Dreamcast
Killer Instinct 2 Super Nes
Final Fantasy 3d Demo N64
Shenmue Saturn
Mortal Kombat Nitro Snes
Was there a Final Fantasy in production for the N64??

Arcadia

Registered
Registered
Community Contributor
Reaction score
AG User Name
Arcadia
Was there a Final Fantasy in production for the N64??
It was nothing more than a tech demo. I doubt it was made on 100% Ultra 64 dev kit anyway.

Johnny

Gran Turismo Freak
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Johnny
AG Join Date
Mar 14, 2004
It was a Tech Demo unveiled at SIGGRAPH '95. Because of the SGI and N64 connection at that time, the media thought it was running on prototype N64 hardware.

speedyink

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
It was a Tech Demo unveiled at SIGGRAPH '95. Because of the SGI and N64 connection at that time, the media thought it was running on prototype N64 hardware.

It wasn't related to the N64 at all, right? More like, this is what a next gen final fantasy would look like, with no mention of the planned platform. Which is cool, because they nailed the way the camera moves, just like the next Final Fantasy game.
Somewhat off topic, there's even a screenshot of FFVII for SNES before they decided the SNES was at EOL

we got that

It's reeeeeeally hard to see in dark theme but he's put checkmarks next to the ones that got released

Diablodin

Donator
Donator
Registered
Reaction score

Thanks! So, this was more an interactive proof of concept. I didn't know about this, so it's definitely very cool to see what could've been. :)

Druid II

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Probably some Saturn games we know to exist but were never released, like Fighting Force or Virtua Fighter 3.
I also would like to see that Waterworld game, if it has water effects better than Panzer Dragoon Zwei or not.

Arcadia

Registered
Registered
Community Contributor
Reaction score
AG User Name
Arcadia
Probably some Saturn games we know to exist but were never released, like Fighting Force or Virtua Fighter 3.
I also would like to see that Waterworld game, if it has water effects better than Panzer Dragoon Zwei or not.
You mean this one?