Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

What are some Grail/Wish list items you want?

Axel85

Nov 2, 2020
AGName
Acel85
AG Join Date
2010?
Mine is premier eleven for atomiswave and then port it to Dreamcast . But sadly the cost on ebay is at least 100 times more than what I'm ready to pay . At 15k € it's a little bit too much , so i hope another copy of the cabinate will appear an be dunmped and released

ChangeOfCoast

Registered
Aug 3, 2021
For me it has to be beta builds for Just Cause 2, I love that game and would love to see how it looked in it's beta stages

Xaeroxcore

Registered
Aug 22, 2019
AGName
xaeroxcore
AG Join Date
Oct 17, 2012
Dreamcast Soul Reaver 2
Dreamcast GTA 3D Proto
Dreamcast Max Payne
Perfect Dark Zero Xbox
Dead Space Xbox
Super Mario 64 2 N64
Legacy of Kain Dead Sun Xbox 360

Sleepsong

Nov 10, 2019
AGName
Sleepsong
AG Join Date
Feb 4, 2017
For me, it'd be the Nintendo 64DD. The N64 is one of my favorite consoles and since the 64DD was only released towards the end of its lifetime it's a very unique and rare piece of hardware. Unfortunately, it's pretty far out of reach for me for a long, long, time.

GiroNeko

Registered
Jul 3, 2021
I would really really like to have a ps2 tool (could either be a 10k or a 15k). I have some ideas to mess arround with that thing, but sadly, nowadays is very hard to find one working properly, and if you find one, they will ask a lot for it, which, most of times, I can't afford it. Hopefully in the future I might get one for a fair price.

MSX

Is secretly 32-bit
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
Donations
£543.68
AGName
MSX
AG Join Date
Dec 7, 2011
I would really really like to have a ps2 tool (could either be a 10k or a 15k). I have some ideas to mess arround with that thing, but sadly, nowadays is very hard to find one working properly, and if you find one, they will ask a lot for it, which, most of times, I can't afford it. Hopefully in the future I might get one for a fair price.
Same here. I still kick myself to this day for not picking one up when they were cheap and everywhere years ago. I was trying to get some harder to find stuff first before those became impossible to find. Now everything I like (dev wise) is nonexistent.

Reactions: GiroNeko
Nov 30, 2019
AGName
sonoranreptile
AG Join Date
05/06/2010
PS2 TOOL (DTL-T10000), FM Towns Marty and a fully functional Silver DESR-5100 PSX

HarryPotterFan12

Registered
Feb 10, 2020
I am looking for Harry Potter games 1-2 PC, an e3 build of The Elder Scrolls Oblivion, and Super Mario 64 DS when is was still known as Super Mario 64x4.

deadlegion

Registered
Feb 16, 2021
I am looking for Harry Potter games 1-2 PC, an e3 build of The Elder Scrolls Oblivion, and Super Mario 64 DS when is was still known as Super Mario 64x4.
TES 4 E3 build would be nice if it exists. But is anything Bethesda allowed to be shared? idk

Project2319

Registered
Jun 16, 2019
discord.gg
Builds of Sly 1 (June 2002 is the absolute sweet spot for me personally), Sly 2 (no later than February 2004 tbh - episode 2 had a different appearance at this point in development, and by March 2004 it was re-styled to its final design), and... drum roll absolutely any builds of Monsters, Inc. for PS2 lol. I would pay a lot of money for a build of that game. I have reason to believe a build from November 2001 was released for review / preview purposes. Literally, if ANYBODY has anything pertaining to this game (builds, press material, what have you), by all means contact me and name a price.

PopetherevXXVIII

Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
I have horrible memory and I don't remember if I posted here already.

Japanese Computers. I want a PC98, an FM Town and X68000

jshep

Jul 12, 2022
eBay Username
User ID jashep_8873
I've always wanted to have a go with a console dev kit. A handheld dev kit seem particularily cool to me. Something like the dev kit for the original DS or the PSP dev would be awesome to have, but it's hard for me to justify the cost.

Antviau

Registered
May 17, 2020
AGName
Antviau
All of the Partner CTR, Is Nitro Capture stuff. Ever I heard they existed years ago I've always wanted one. Same goes for the PSP dev kits as well. Just so cool.

MSX

Is secretly 32-bit
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
Donations
£543.68
AGName
MSX
AG Join Date
Dec 7, 2011
All of the Partner CTR, Is Nitro Capture stuff. Ever I heard they existed years ago I've always wanted one. Same goes for the PSP dev kits as well. Just so cool.
The annoying thing about the 3DS kits is the whole retail signed vs dev signed versions of the hardware. The retail signed version that can play retail carts is stupid rare.

Make a donation