Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

What Version of Super Model should I be using?

PopetherevXXVIII

Original poster
Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
So I'm doing emulation differently on my laptop than I have on other computers I've own through the years. I'm really only running emulators that enhance whatever it is I'm playing to look/perform better than they did on actual hardware. But then I just want to play some 3d sega goodness.

SO that brings me to the Sega Model 3. Right now all I can play is Spikeout, which is fine that's what I got it to play but I have the full rom set and I'd like to play Daytona 2 and VF3 and Fighting Vipers 2 at full speed. Daytona Bootloops, V3 is an absolute mess and Fighting Vipers is slooooooooooow. Spikeout is playable but has glitches. So whatever version of Super Model I'm using is either old or I'm doing something wrong.

Here's a screen shot of whatever it is I'm using.

1608090272885.png

RunWhiteboyRun

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£10.00
Which actual version of Supermodel are you running though? The standard download is like super out of date last I checked. In their forums I think are the more up to date versions, which is SVN r834 I believe.

PopetherevXXVIII

Original poster
Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
The Read me in the Emulator folder is dated 2011. So That would explain a lot. It's Probably .2 A

PopetherevXXVIII

Original poster
Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
I grabbed that version.

it starts up, command line shows up window opens and then it crashes.

This is as far as it gets

1608404602088.png

Make a donation