Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£70.00
Someone had to share it.

A Conker's Bad Furday N64 prototype cartridge has hit eBay yet again.
I haven't caught up on what happened with the last one, but considering all the other goodies this user is selling, I've got a feeling this one is real and and a big deal.

Those interested should join forces now. 6 days to go.

(The other listings are even more interesting imo...)

Last edited:

caoimhin

Jun 10, 2019
AGName
upaluppa
AG Join Date
May 2, 2012
Huh, has the listing ended prematurely? This afternoon it had 9 hours left, now it's gone. I wonder if this is a different build from the one that was released a few years ago. Hopefully it won't just disappear forever.

MSX

Is secretly 32-bit
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
Donations
£543.68
AGName
MSX
AG Join Date
Dec 7, 2011
This guy is known for ripping people off by putting his own labels on stuff to artificially inflate prices. Definitely a "do not buy from this guy" guy.

Goemon

Registered
Feb 15, 2020
AGName
Goemon
AG Join Date
this was most likely fake. Some details like the Rare sticker on the back are looking wrong.

Diablodin

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£70.00
This guy is known for ripping people off by putting his own labels on stuff to artificially inflate prices. Definitely a "do not buy from this guy" guy.
this was most likely fake. Some details like the Rare sticker on the back are looking wrong.
Alright. That's good to know, now that the listing ended, but still. Should we add him to the blacklist then?

And what about all the other gear that he has? It's some serious tech!
I assumed when he had all that it would be a big reputation to kill by selling fake prototypes.
Do you have evidence that he's selling fake prototypes btw? Anyone else who can back that up?

Huh, has the listing ended prematurely? This afternoon it had 9 hours left, now it's gone. I wonder if this is a different build from the one that was released a few years ago. Hopefully it won't just disappear forever.
Yeah. I also noticed, so I messaged him. Not had a reply yet and I assume there are a lot of people who asked the same.
He probably rerouted the listing to have it canceled or bought by second account because he was afraid it wouldn't sell for the expected amount...

Diablodin

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£70.00
If anyone has info about this guy I'd love to hear.
He's now listed a Banjo Kazooie N64 prototype cart, so he's obviously selling these to buffer his wallet rather quickly.

Make a donation