• Hey, Guest!

XenForo 2.2 is coming soon, it's bringing many new features such as a PWA app for OG etc. It also comes with the drawback of more costs to update themes/some addons. It'll also remove access to some older browsers which'll suck but these shouldn't be used as their security sucks.

With the costs already looming we decided to improve OG's look with a new fancy theme that gives OG a more gamer feel. This has cost us only slightly more than it would have cost to renew the current theme and runs alot nicer.

You can beta test it here: Linky. (Please note only dark is live, light will come once issues are ironed out.)

If the current theme breaks on update we will end of life it, but we'll make something looking similar based on the default free theme so don't fret!

Dreamcast Wince+CDDA Fix

Pitito

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
pitito
AG Join Date
03/08/2015
Thanks Neo for your tests and I feel the delay but I am full of work.

For the tests that I did recently, this type of 0winceos must have some gdrom protection, and it is possible that this protection is in the file WSEGACD.DLL.
The data in this row is also housed within 0winceos.

In the CDI tests I have not managed to reproduce the tracks, the game behaves as if they did not exist

Pitito

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
pitito
AG Join Date
03/08/2015
I have done new tests, this time creating gdi with different LBAs for the audio tracks and as @neo comment, the tracks work correctly.
So I think it's not an LBA problem, but some kind of cdda crash for cdrom.

@neo, could you create some kind of ip.bin that makes the hardware believe that a gdrom is running and not a cdrom?
As I have explained in previous posts bincon is not necessary, this hack removes 0x800 at the beginning of the 0winceos and adds them at the end.

And you make 0winceos truncate it works anyway just removing the 0x800 from the beginning.

However, in the gdrom that 0x800, although if it is in the original, in GDROM it does not load it in ram, which if it happens in CDI

Perhaps with a clean boot that simulates the same functions that a gdrom does, it will be possible to make the tracks play