• We have added an "AG" Registration date/Username profile option. If you add this upon signup we'll be able to verify faster thanks. (If already joined you can edit under profile settings.)

If you had an account on OG1 you will need to re-register as this is a new start for all.

(WTB) anything psx [ps1] dev related - anything

TOM_TOMSON

Reaction score
hi -

i'd like to buy anything - test consoles, software, hardware of any sort - related to PSX development.

please let me know if you have anything you'd like to sell and i will consider it.

i can't promise i'll buy anything and everything, i just want to see what's available and what kind of pricing is attached.

edit: i am located in the USA, if that helps

thanks -

Last edited:

RAPTOR115X

Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
RAPTOR115X
AG Join Date
Dec 11 2016
Prices are in USD, I'm located in Australia, prices not included in shipping. Let me know if you want pictures of a specific item.

$500 DTL-H2000 Original PS1 development boards with accompanying ribbon cable (one side of the plastic covers is slightly snapped but fits in fine and is functionally sound), untested condition (truthfully probably working, but I cannot be sure, board looks cosmetically good) one of the metal covers has a snap, i have the piece so you could weld it back, think of the metal back on a computer graphics card) I don't have the equipment to test this one.

$1000 Serial memory card/controller converter for DTL-H2000 (it does have a model number but I’ve honestly forgot it but it is very rare hence the asking price)

$150 DTL-3050, same as the one that comes with the net yaroze but also came in the kit with PS1 dev boards. It’s basically a serial interface for debugging consoles to connect to a PC.

Debugging stations (note, the lasers in these debug units do technically work but with most PSX units these days especially old laser designs which all debugs use), they're getting old so reliability in reading may be a mixed bag, but none are "broken broken" if you know what i mean, a quick laser swap or adjusting the potentiometer for the laser power would have any finicky laser back up in no time)

$375 DTL-H1001 (With RCA out/S Video): Color is faded missing PS sticker, few scratches otherwise okay, has parallel cover and fully functional.

$375 DTL-H1002 (With RCA out/S Video): Good cosmetic condition overall, a few scratches, missing parallel cover and fully functional.

$400 DTL-H1101 (Comes with original PSU DTL-H10020): Good cosmetic condition overall, has parallel cover, fully functional.

$400 DTL-H1102 (Comes with original PSU DTL-H10020): Good cosmetic condition overall, has parallel cover, fully functional.

$700 DTL-H1201: Good cosmetic condition overall, missing parallel cover, fully functional.

$150 DTL-H1201: Bad physical condition, power for CD laser ripped off by previous owner, you could solder on a new laser power port, board DOES boot into the bios & have confirmed it to be from a genuine debugging unit, have the case, chassis in poor condition, missing plastics, screw mounts have come off the plastic shell, still have kept most of the broken bits of it so you could rebuild it.

$700 DTL-H1202: Good cosmetic condition overall, missing parallel cover, fully functional.

RAPTOR115X

Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
RAPTOR115X
AG Join Date
Dec 11 2016
$1000 for the DTL-H2080 Controller Box?...
It's not exactly the most common item in existence, I didn't say you had to buy it, and yes, that's the model.

Last edited: