• Good day, Guest!

As you all are aware, OG/VGPM and many other groups are hitting storage limits. We're currently trying to raise funding for a server that can fit 1PB almost, this will last us for many years. The cost will cover the server itself, CPU/RAM upgrades along with SSD's for the OS. It won't include the costs of main HDD's as we need to test configure the system before moving onto stage two. (The storage itself)

If you're able to help we've updated our Ko-Fi with a new goal.

Ps, Thank you to all donators who helped us reach the CIC goal! we're almost complete there with setup.
  • The Obscure Gamers 2020 Light and Dark themes are now live! Please report any bugs and make any suggestions you may have to a member of staff.

WTB: Various PC/PS1 Prototypes and Sealed PlayStation Games

Moondog

AG Refugee
Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
Moondog
AG Join Date
Nov 21, 2010
As per the thread title, I am looking for Alphas, Betas, Previews and Reviews of some games and other gaming items.

Deathtrap Dungeon (PC/PS)
Ghost In The Shell (PS)
City of Lost Children (PC/PS)
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee/Exoddus (PC/PS)
Pitman (GB)
Power Paws (GB) (unreleased European version of Catrap/Pitman, probably just has a different title screen)
Psygnosis Owl Badge (Came with a few old Psygnosis games like Deep Space and Arena)
Psygnosis Owl Badge #2 (No idea what the source of this one is. Sorry for the small picture, it's all I have.
Oddworld Inhabitants Embroidered Patch

Factory Sealed NTSC-U PlayStation Games - No cracks, tears in the plastic, loose disc etc
* Elemental Gearbolt
* Tactics Ogre
* Vandal Hearts II
* Ogre Battle
* Silent Hill (foil cover variant)
* Clock Tower
* Resident Evil
* Resident Evil Directors Cut (single-disc with no demo variant)

Attachments

Last edited:

Moondog

AG Refugee
Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
Moondog
AG Join Date
Nov 21, 2010
Anyone?

Moondog