• We have added an "AG" Registration date/Username profile option. If you add this upon signup we'll be able to verify faster thanks. (If already joined you can edit under profile settings.)

If you had an account on OG1 you will need to re-register as this is a new start for all.

For Sale WTT/WTS Lethal Enforcers on Sega Genesis / Mega Drive

tvgp

Reaction score
Hi all. I used to be part of assembler games a while back (I have since changed my handle) but haven't really been active on Obscure Games yet apart from introducing myself when I joined.

Recently I've decided to let a few bits of from my collection go as my collecting habits have changed. I'll post them here as time allows.

I'd like to trade or sell my copy of Lethal Enforcers on the Sega Genesis / Mega Drive. I've attached a picture of same but can post more upon request. It's a really cool piece for anyones collection and I love that it's hand written instead of a printed label. Much like the other items I've listed, I haven't fallen out of love with this item as it's a cool piece of video game history but I would be open to selling or trading if it meant it would fund something new.

Ideally I'd like to trade or part trade this item toward a debug / prototype game or console I don't already have in my collection. If that doesn't work out I'd like to get 300 euro or nearest offer for this plus what ever exact postage is to where ever you are in the world!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have and I'll get back to you asap.

Attachments

Last edited: