Original poster
Registered
Jul 30, 2019
AGName
slycooper124
AG Join Date
June 2019
slycooper124 submitted a new resource:

Xbox Alpha 2 Sound card recreation files by N64 Freak - Theses are the plans to build a sound card for your xbox alpha 2.

For years nobody has been able to get a sound card for their original Xbox Xlpha 2 or frankenalpha 2 Dev Kits, and the few people who were successfully was able to re create the card kept the process close to the belt. Now one of those people decided to retire from the scene and gave me their plans for this card.

I present to you the complete plans for the xbox alpha 2 sound card by N64 Freak plus the documentation to populate it.

I hope this helps a lot of people complete their original...

Read more about this resource...

CodeAsm

Donator
Donator
Jun 1, 2019
Donations
£9.39
Im humbled to be included in the post.
But i would like to ask every kicad expert a question. Could you help recreate the schematics in KiCad? so we can generate new gerbers and ask any pcb manufacturer to produce some of these cards for us?

I do own a original N64Freak repo card and his way of sharing is fine for most of us, just click order on dirtypcb to get your own pcb. but as a collector of data, this isnt safe for ever. if dirtypcb dies, or purges the file, we are back to the PDF that we found (and I put on my github). I dint find the PDF personaly, we have to thank the old scene members from ol (bad?) Assemblergames back in the day.

So, you need a card? order it :D
your good with KiCad? Help recreate that card :D (I tried the footprints and partlists). asking N64Freak might be possible, but maybe this was his way of saying "enough guys, here, go nuts, im done" (not a qoute).

slycooper124

Original poster
Registered
Jul 30, 2019
AGName
slycooper124
AG Join Date
June 2019
Id ask him myself but I've already learned that he has a way of telling you to leave him alone if your annoying him so I dont want to ask again.

Reactions: CodeAsm

slycooper124

Original poster
Registered
Jul 30, 2019
AGName
slycooper124
AG Join Date
June 2019
Talked to n64 freak and he has dumped all his files, so this is it, there is no more copies unless he wants to copy his plans he sent off of dirty pcbs.

Reactions: Jerich0

Make a donation