Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

XBOX/PS2 build fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Original poster
Thought we were done? Nope.

Due to lovely drama we had a kind soul come up and offer us some data to release if they can cover their costs. No discs are being sold here and all builds will be posted for everyone to research/play.

You can find the full list here:

Please let us know if you donate and what for with your username/discord id. Thank you!

TylerLasagna

May 11, 2020
hi Damien, please message me on Discord TylerLasagna#2512, I have a few questions about some of the builds I'm interested in. Thanks.

ehw

Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 1, 2019
Nice. :)

I would compare it with our list and pick out the ones that appear in both, since you don't need to buy them since we're already planning on dumping them anyway. Just focus on the ones that need to be acquired (those Final Fantasy X/Kingdom Hearts builds sound yummy).

TheAdmiester

Jul 20, 2019
AGName
TheAdmiester
AG Join Date
Feb 5, 2014
Do we have pics of any of these discs?

PGR 2 10/07/13 was already in the Hidden Palace list but the other one seems interesting, as well as GT Concept 2002.

wisi

Registered
Jun 7, 2019
AGName
wisi
AG Join Date
Apr 16, 2016
Will pictures of the disc(s) be given to the people who paid for their images, after the image was paid for?
Is there any deadline, or is each image image released at the time it has been paid for?

Original poster
Pictures will be released alongside builds.

Once the deadline is reached all builds will be paid for and released, The deadline is June 7th at which stage the seller will be paid for the data/images of what they can show. Any builds not reached will not be released. About 5/6 are almost paid.

A reminder: can people please note what donations are for. While I'm not going to be active here in future I felt best to remind. There's been a few which I assume are for the KH proto but there's no name/username supplied.

Seeing as KH is one of the higher profile games here's a scan of the disc the dump is coming from.

1589454416976.png

13thVessel

Donator
Donator
Jun 26, 2019
AGName
Ligero_miguel
AG Join Date
February 24, 2016
I was the one who made that last donation, I added the build and my name but set the message private so only you would be able to check with the Obscure Gamers Ko-Fi account, I guess that the other people must have done the same.

1589456868434.png

As for the KH builds, I've been checking along with my friends and it seems that the review version is the same as retail. I know that these donations are just for data but if you could tell the source that I'm also interested in the KH physical discs I'd be grateful. KH means a lot to me and I'd love to negotiate them with the source because I like to collect this stuff. I'm a very serious person on this matter and I'm known for being searching KH stuff like this during years. I would totally respect the source and its privacy. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Make a donation