Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018
I'm gonna go ahead and add Starwars: Jedi Fallen Order. I just got it for Christmas. If you're a starwars fan, it a must have. If you're not, it's a very fun game with lots of exploration, platforming, combat, power ups and cosmetics to collect that I would still recommend except for the fact that it has a bunch of technical hiccups. Not sure if it's because it's pushing the limits of my PS4 pro or what, but if you can look past the hiccups, great game.

Very surprised with this game, especially after the last 2 EA starwars games. This game is better, and totally different.

NikeX

Registered
Dec 15, 2019
Death Stranding contains Kobo Abe who I admire, parts of Junji Itos Gyo, and Cronenbergs Dead Ringers, an outstanding design, a peaceful core element, actors I like, post apocalyptic atmosphere, the feeling of freedom...
Skyrim, played through it with all DLC on PC, SWI and VR. Like a 2nd home. And still today I find things.
Dead Rising 3. Coop and Interactivity. Moderate difficulty. Better than part 2 and 4.
Project Spark. Shame on Microsort for shutting down the servers. Made many levels.
WipEout on VR, Life is Strange1, The Solus Project VR, INSIDE, and many more...

Reactions: Deleted member 12

Pinta77

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018
Death Stranding contains Kobo Abe who I admire, parts of Junji Itos Gyo, and Cronenbergs Dead Ringers, an outstanding design, a peaceful core element, actors I like, post apocalyptic atmosphere, the feeling of freedom...
Skyrim, played through it with all DLC on PC, SWI and VR. Like a 2nd home. And still today I find things.
Dead Rising 3. Coop and Interactivity. Moderate difficulty. Better than part 2 and 4.
Project Spark. Shame on Microsort for shutting down the servers. Made many levels.
WipEout on VR, Life is Strange1, The Solus Project VR, INSIDE, and many more...

I was contemplating including death stranding, but I'm not sure yet. I really like it, but it's a lot to take in.

One thing I will say is there was a huge missed opportunity.

You have to use non lethal weapons on people because if you kill them, they could turn into BTs. It would have made the combat so much more interesting if lethal were the way they are, but non lethal were harder to use. So like if you're in a tight spot, you can kill them, but at a cost. But the non lethals are almost the same as guns :/

Reactions: Deleted member 12

Make a donation