Zer0-2k11's Mod Shop

Follow me on Twitter - where I post updates on new products, price updates, restocks and more
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Located In Canada, Prices are in Canadian dollars. Will ship to worldwide but there are some conditions for some countries, see below.

To order, please me a pm with what you'd like, quantity and what country the order will be shipped to and I'll send payment instructions as soon as possible. A discount is available if 10+ Chips are ordered.

All orders will be shipped within 1 - 3 business days of cleared payment, and diagrams will be sent to you as soon as possible.

If your having issues signing up on the forums and/or would like to contact me directly, you can contact me via this link here:

Chips And Accessories (Install diagrams and installation guides are located near the end of 2nd post).

PS1

$6.50 PS1 Mod-chip On Custom PCB with your choice in code.
(In stock!)

(Photo to be uploaded soon)

Here are a list of recommended codes based on your console's model and region.

Mayumi V4 = SCPH-5xxx to scph-10x (Full Stealth, Not recommended for SCPH-102 PAL model. JPN consoles need the Import player swap disc for Import Games).
MM2 = SCPH-100x Series (Partial Stealth, Does not provide stealth on the SCPH-1000 PU-7 JPN board. Certain JPN boards may need the Import player swap disc for USA and PAL games).
Stealth 2.8a = SCPH 1000 JPN PU-7 Board (Partial Stealth)
ONEChip = SCPH-102 (PAL). (Comes with some wire "NTSC Color FIX" for proper NTSC color display when using Composite/S-Video cables)

Please let me know which model and region your console is when ordering, so i have the right chip ready for your model and region (It's located on the bottom of the console).
i.e
SCPH-5500 NTSC-J
SCPH-7501 NTSC-U/C
SCPH-102 PAL

PS1 Spindle hub - $2.50 (Deal - 5 for $10) (Out of Stock)

PS2

$9 Modbo 4.0 v1.93. (In stock!)

SNES

$12 RGB Restore PCB (For 1CHIP-01, 1CHIP-02, 1CHIP-03 and SNES Mini SNES's only) (In stock!)

*Note* Please let me know if you are using a PAL SNES with an official PAL SNES cable as I have to make adjustments for that setup.
Do NOT connect CSYNC to the "CS" PAD on PAL Consoles without cutting the +12V trace and checking continuity!. The "CS" Pad is connected to pin 3 on the multi-out, and pin 3 is +12V on PAL Consoles.
You will damage your SNES and Upscaler/Display if you do not cut the +12v trace and connect CSYNC ("CS") if you decide to connect CSYNC.

$6 S-Video Addon PCB for RGB Restore PCB (SNES Mini Only) (In stock!)

Nintendo 64

$10.50 RGB Restore PCB (For NUS-CPU-01 to NUS-CPU-04 NTSC-U/NTSC-J consoles only) (In stock!)

*Note*

GameCube

$9 XenoGC - chip only. (In stock!)
$10 XenoGC - W/ perfect slide switch for the region switch mod (Recommended for proper Japanese language display and proper memory card saving function). (In stock!)

Original Xbox

$10 Aladdin XT PLUS2 v4032 (Comes with Pin Header). (In stock!)

Sega CD

$5.50 - Sega CD Region Free Bios (DIP Version)

Important notes when choosing your Sega CD Bios:

1.) Please use a bios that matches your models Sega CD as Model 1 bioses will not work in Model 2 consoles and vice-versa due to the disc loading style between these consoles.

2.) There are currently some Japanese Mega CD game compatibility issues with all USA and European bioses. For 100% compatibility, it is recommended to use a Japanese bios or do a dual bios mod. Japanese Mega CD bioses are compatible with USA consoles, but Japanese Mega CD bioses will not work in European consoles with the exception of one bios. For a list of games that have compatibility issues, please see below:

Games that work with USA (NTSC-U) and European (PAL) bioses that have a very minor graphical issue:
Gambler Jikocyushinha 2 (First copyright screen has slight corruption, but over all works 100%)

Games that work with USA (NTSC-U) and European (PAL) bioses while pressing C and Start after disc loading is completed:
Aisle Lord
Fhey Area

Games that are currently not working with USA (NTSC-U) and European (PAL) bioses:
Heavy Nova
Ishii Hisaichi no Daisekai
Sengoku Densyo

USA:
Sega CD Model 1 [NTSC-U] [Ver. 1.10]
Sega CD Model 2 [NTSC-U] [Ver. 2.00]
Sega CDX [NTSC-U] [Ver. 2.21] (Will need to do some reworking/heavy wiring because the package type of the bios of this console is SMD)
JVC E'Eye [NTSC-U] [Ver. 2.00] (Will need to do some reworking/heavy wiring because the package type of the bios of this console is SMD)

Japan:
Mega CD Model 1 [NTSC-J] [Ver. 1.00]
Mega CD Model 1 [NTSC-J] [Ver. 1.00] [PAL Compatible - For use with model 1's only]
Mega CD Model 2 [NTSC-J] [Ver. 2.00]
Wondermega [NTSC-J] [Ver. 1.00] (Will need to do some reworking/heavy wiring because the package type of the bios of this console is SMD)
Wondermega M2 [NTSC-J [Ver. 2.00] (Will need to do some reworking/heavy wiring because the package type of the bios of this console is SMD)

European:
Mega CD Model 1 [PAL] [Ver. 1.00]
Mega CD Model 2 [PAL] [Ver. 2.00]
Multi Mega CD [PAL] [Ver. 2.21] (Will need to do some reworking/heavy wiring because the package type of the bios of this console is SMD)

Sega Saturn

If you need to know which bios you need without opening your Saturn, please see

When placing an order, please let me know which bios you'd like from the list below.

$6 - Sega Saturn Region free bios (SMD Version) (In stock!)

$8 - Sega Saturn Region free bios (DIP Version) (In stock!)

List of available Region Free bioses:
USA v1.00a, USA v1.01a
Japan v1.00, Japan v1.01
EUR v1.00a, EUR v1.01a
Hi-Saturn v1.01, Hi-Saturn v1.02, GameNavi Hi-Saturn v1.03
V-Saturn v1.00, V-Saturn v1.01
Samsung Saturn v1.02

$23 - Phantom Universal Mod-Chip (In Stock!)
(Add 26awg wire for an additional $1)

Sega Dreamcast

When placing an order, please let me know which bios you'd like from the list below.

$5 - Sega Dreamcast Region Free Bios (VA1/2 Dreamcasts Only - Link83 or Retail) (In stock!)

$7 - Sega Dreamcast Region Free Bios (VA0 Dreamcasts Only - Link83 or Retail) (In stock!)

List of available Region Free bioses:
Link83 (Dev Kit Boot Up Animation -
)
Retail (Original Boot Up Animation -
)

TurboGrafx 16 / PC Engine (TBA)

Shipping Cost for chips only - (Prices listed are for regular mail *No Tracking #*, Faster shipping with tracking is extra, PM for a quote)
$3.50 - Canada (Estimated Shipping Time - 2 -10 Business days)
$4.50 - USA (Estimated Shipping Time - 7-10 business days)
$6 - International (Estimated Shipping time 7-20 business days)

List of countries i ship to but must be shipped via tracked shipping method ($20 to $30) or customer agrees to waive right to refund if order not received (Will be updated based on experience):
Italy
Hungary
Russia
Kazakhstan

List of countries i don't ship to unless is a long time trusted forum member or customer agrees to waive right to refund if order not received (Will be updated based on experience):
Brazil
Nigeria

Please note i might require the use of a trackable shipping method, depending on the value of the order and/or the destination.

US and International - Please note that orders may be held by Customs and may take a bit more time. The estimated shipping time are usual times customers receive orders but should not be taken as guaranteed. If you don't see your order within 5 additional business to the times above, please contact me, i'll be sure to make things right

Installation Service (Not available). (Chip is included in price, Tracking and Insured shipping must be used for return shipping. NTSC consoles only. Please note if i did not receive your console because you didn't use insured shipping i will *NOT* be held responsible.)
$25 + Return Shipping, PS1 Modchip Installation
$45 + Return Shipping, PS2 Modbo 4.0 (Laser Fixes are free with the service if required.)
$30 + Return Shipping, Aladdin XT
$25 + Return Shipping, Nintendo 64 RGB Mod Installation (NUS-CPU-1 to NUS-CPU-4 motherboards only)
$35 + Return Shipping, XenoGC (Will Adjust POT for proper mini DVD-R playback. Price includes region switch mod, if you want it done just let me know when you make your order)
$30 + Return Shipping, Sega Saturn Region Free Bios Installation (VA0 DIP Saturns)
$30 + Return Shipping, Sega Saturn Region Free Bios Installation (SMD Saturns)
$30 + Return Shipping, Dreamcast Region Free Bios Installation (VA1 - VA2 Dreamcasts Only)
$20 + Chip + Return Shipping, Sega Saturn Modchip Installation

Premodded consoles (Out of stock).

Install diagrams/guides for chips and accessories:

Sega Saturn Region Free Bios (DIP Version): No Guide. Direct replacement. Take out old and put in new. Bios Location is at IC8 near the controller ports.

Return/Exchange Policy (Updated and in effect Feb 17th 2018)

All Do-It-Yourself (DIY) item's are eligible for a refund/exchange on defective items, buyer is required to send the item back. I pay the shipping cost on replacements for the way back. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If signs of abuse/neglect are shown (Improper technique/equipment, etc), refund/exchange will not be issued and item(s) will be sent back at the customers expense.

All Installs/Premodded consoles are eligible for a refund/exchange/repair within 60 days of shipment. buyer is required to send the item back at their expense. I pay the shipping cost on repair/exchange for the way back. If the console has had it's warranty sticker tampered with or the console has been deliberately damaged or misused (110V Console plugged into a 220v region without a step down transformer), i will not issue a refund or exchange and the console will be sent back at your expense. Although i do try to describe the condition of the premodded console and take pictures as best as i possibly can, i do not accept refunds/exchanges on cosmetic condition.

Feedback

Disclaimer

When you purchase anything from me, you agree that I will not be held responsible for anything that happens to you, equipment, family, console, house, or anything that will have a negative impact.

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for installation service to open once again... need a PS2 modchip to play my JP imports.

Patiently waiting for installation service to open once again... need a PS2 modchip to play my JP imports.
Hang in there, should be ready soon. Aiming and hoping for sometime this week.

Last edited:
i am wanting to buy $25 - Phantom Universal Mod-Chip (In Stock!) asap .. please contact me if this is the right place to post

I tried to send a PM as well as the email form but didn't get any response so far.

I would like to buy a mayumi v4 for a PSONE,
whatever chip you recommend for an original model PS1 with the AV outs,
a Modbo 4.0 v1.93,
a XenoGC - W/ perfect slide switch,
a region free bios for a white japanese sega saturn HST-0014,
a Phantom Universal Mod-Chip W/ wire,
a Sega Dreamcast Region Free Bios VA1

This is shipping to USA!

Thank you very much.