Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

A'can A'can't believe it's not 240p! (Super A'can in HD)

Mr. Sound-About

Never let dreams die!
Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
www.superfighter.com
AGName
Mr. Sound-About
AG Join Date
Jan 15, 2005
Hey, y'all.

So the first thing I decided to do w/my nifty new USB3HDCAP gizmo was to record some vids from my s-video modded Super A'can. Since all the existing A'can vids are either recorded from crap composite or extremely preliminary emulation, I figured that sharing some higher quality stuff would... like... be pretty cool, or something.

If you'd like to take a gander, here's what I've got posted online thus far...

More to come. Later. Perhaps. :unsure:

Ah... and before anyone asks: I'm not interested in selling, trading, and / or giving away (yeah right) any Super A'can stuff. Kthx.

PopetherevXXVIII

Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
It amazes me that this thing hasn't been fully emulated yet.

I kind of want one of these.

dark

Registered
Jun 19, 2019
AGName
dark
AG Join Date
September 2, 2011
Cool stuff, just wish A'can had more games that I was interested in.

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
The video output looks very good. Great idea to preserve the gameplay in good quality, it's an interesting console

Reactions: Mr. Sound-About

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00